Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Those are pre COVID figures imo. 8m tops.

2 Likes

Shameless. :sunglasses:
2 Likes

Didn’t see the “owner” holding this at the end :thinking:

1 Like

Yep, shameless.

Sad.

1 Like
1 Like

Fulfilling his dream before he’s sold.

Nice

2 Likes

Maitland-Niles in the midfield. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Now he’s apparently back in the fold.

Man, the Athletic really are a joke lol, hate to see what they have done to our great Orny.

2 Likes

Tbh though they were reporting the issues at the time which were probably true.

If he subsequently got his act together then perhaps it’s changed as of now, plus with Covid maybe a potential market for him has dried up.

3 Likes

Yeah true. Frankie & Bennys going to the wall wont have helped him.

1 Like

And for us.

I remember when the reports came in. Orny didn’t outright confirm it. He mentioned it as a rumour and by his tone it sounded like he wasn’t sure about it either.

I’d like to see him in midfield , at least as an experiment for a couple of games. If he can play there his pace and mobility could be a decent extra asset to have.

1 Like

I guess giving it a go under current circumstances doesn’t do any harm but he’d want to be fucking good (and I don’t just mean better than Xhaka, fuck that! I mean properly good) for it to become a regular thing.

1 Like

His concentration levels are poor, I can see him being dispossessed 3 or 4 times per game in central midfield just from dithering on the ball for too long. He’ll be under pressure from more directions and I don’t trust his awareness in the slightest.

4 Likes

Our next acquisition in midfield needs to have their head on a swivel. AMN’s swivel per 90 is very low.

1 Like

Glad to have a young english talent back. He’s a great deputy at RB (better than Bellerin tbh) and I think he could do well as a midfielder as well.

1 Like

2 Likes

Bellerin can hardly move anymore he’s so shot :joy::joy: