Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Fabrizio confirming that Ainsley is not one of the priority assets to sell. His future will be decided in July-August.

Let’s see if Arteta and Ains make up.

2 Likes

Doing the rounds on Twitter as well, not sure if it’s true yet.

1 Like

Bet he mentions in his police report that he’s not a right back

12 Likes

Sigh…

Hahahah.:arteta:

When we inevitably fail to sign a first choice replacement for Bellerin, I think our tactic will be to extend AMN and hope a more lucrative contract helps him accept RB as his role at Arsenal. I like his versatility and that’s worth quite a lot to a squad. I’m disappointed that Arteta hasn’t found a way to keep him happy.

I reckon we’d have to spend a good £20-30m to find a player of AMN’s age / profile. Unless the replacement for Bellerin is top class, it might be easier to just force AMN to compete with Chambers whilst we try and address the remaining (numerous) squad issues we have.

For the record, I’d be disappointed in that outcome. I don’t think AMN would stay at Arsenal if we told him “RB or nothing kid”. I’m sure he’d agitate for at least a loan move somewhere which really does nothing for us.

1 Like

The second Arsenal player to have crashed a G Wagon. Joe Willock being the first.

1 Like

Confirmed now.

That’s a pity. Needs his nuts kicking into his testicles for driving like a cunt

3 Likes

Ainsley will be vibes in that doc.

1 Like
1 Like

An AMN-Donnarumma penalty matchup would be :fire::fire::fire:.

As long as Southgate is going to play such a conservative style and invite matches decided on penalties, its not actually the worst idea in the world, especially if they stick with the expanded number of substitutes allowed.

AMN would have added more to the squad than Conor Coady or Reece James.

5 Likes

Well if that’s the criteria AMN wouldn’t make it really.
Far better penalty takers than him out there. Come on he’s scored what 2,3,4,.

1 Like

People just clinging to the one part of his game that isn’t painfully average.

3 Likes

Noticed a couple of people on my TL talking about AMN and Palace, turns out a lad who supposedly has sources within Palace linked him with a move there.

Talked about this before but Palace are stretching that Vieira pull on these young players and it works.

Little bit of trivia, Ainsley talked about wanting to become Arsenal’s #4 like Vieira in an old interview. Will be interesting to see him getting coached by Paddy.

On another note, Willock and AMN finally linked with move away after returning for preseason. Sounds like those talks with Mikel and co. had the same result. Saliba was sent to Marseille shortly after his agent came to London to discuss with the club about him too. :grimacing:

I think you’re the one stretching it. He went on loan to West Brom to get a few games at centre mid. If Palace are offering him that + a big wad Vieira makes little to no difference I’d imagine.

3 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

Gus Caesar wore number 4 shirt.

1 Like

Send him to Burnley

2 Likes

That’s a good market, Anything above £18m, plus add ons would be decent.

I think Burnley is a great fit for him

2 Likes