Every home nation is haha

@JakeyBoy @NeedCoffee @Burgundy @AbouCuellar @SRCJJ @MilesDavis

7 Likes

Arsenal admin just went up vastly in my estimations

Why don’t you just marry him?!

:xhaka:

3 Likes

Not sure why I’m tagged here.

Assume he’s got you down as a hip hop fan?

3 Likes

Depressing music aside pretty good video. Don’t know why he added old matches as well.
Really glad we are keeping him because he can develop into a solid squad player

4 Likes

The guy’s a baller for sure, needs to work on his decision making in the final third imo, i think that’s what lacking at the moment, but that’ll come with good coaching, as it did for the nonchalance he had in his early games with us.

2 Likes

Left wing back beast.

The best thing about AMN is he gives Arteta flexibility. The guy can play at LWB/RWB back further up if needed plus he can help in the transition phase when we play with 3 at the back, by playing as an inverted wing back and cutting into midfield so it turns in a 3 in the middle. On the right he can go wide and allow Pepe to cut in. I think he has a high ceiling and reminds of Luis Enrique as play as in he can probably play everywhere on either side, and in the middle. High energy, combative player who will give his all and only get better under Arteta.

8 Likes

Fofty tings.

2 Likes

Liked for the Alc beat :vinai:

If Wolves offer a good fee he can go aswell imo.

Need to sell people even if thats ones people don’t want to.

2 Likes

We need him though, his ability to play in multiple positions is essential for us in a campaign that will see us competing for four cups in 8 months as opposed to 9. We actually need a large squad, and as such I don’t think we should sell this guy. Kola, Papa, Chambers, Emi, Torreira, Guendouzi and even Ozil (Although he won’t go) are all expendable, the rest we will need if we want to have a successful campaign.

1 Like

In this case especially if people don’t want to.

@GC-Electrifying

Has to be really, really good offer… but at this point, we probably have one more player to bring him (a CM/CAM) and as long as that happens, fine to keep AMN. Serves no purpose to weaken ourselves and his value will only go up if he gets game time, which he will. When does his contract end? 2 years?

1 Like

No less than £40m will be acceptable given how valuable he is to us.

He can play across like 4-6 positions in a squad depleted of quality.

3 Likes

Can probably get a few extra quid now hes been Capped by England.