Ainsley Maitland-Niles

No, but I was being nice. At his best he’s mediocre at his consistent worst he’s shit. I’m glad he’s sorted his attitude though, will help him whenever we sell him to fund Auba’s contract.

no matter how proficient he is, good attitude from him, team player :+1:

5 Likes

What him banished because he’s currently looking like a better option than Bellerin at RB ?

1 Like

You’re just pissed because he has surpassed Bellerin.

2 Likes

Bellerin

No he hasn’t.

Superb :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t see how AMN is better.

HB’s got more lead in his pencil

Neither particularly inspire… neither are awful I guess… s’ok to have some depth and he slots in a couple of places in an emergency… see nothing wrong with keeping him if he isn’t a bell-end.

I’d also happily sell him if there is legit decent offer out there. I’d do the same for Bellerin if I am honest though, so there you go.

Bellerin seems to have to lost every ounce of spontaneity to his play. Boring as fuck when you see him on the ball.

I think we should get rid of both btw - AMN is a nothing player as well. His concentration levels are so bad.

The fact we fucking BOUGHT Cedric says so much about what management think of our RB options. A fucking guy who hadn’t even played for us before we stuck him on a cunting 4 year deal.

2 Likes

Hear he had Adama in his pocket since he came on. Is that true?

If so, can add him to Richarlison, Mi Rashyy (:heart:) and Sterling.

And yet some haters will continue to hate smh.

1 Like

Tough to keep Adama in your pocket but he faired better than Tierney.

Adama didn’t have anywhere near the same performance once Ainsley came on, the young lad is a big guy with pace and he wasn;t going to be fazed by Adama. I think it was probably a game too much for Tierney, coming back from a injury plagued season. I think a rest on Tuesday might be needed.

1 Like

yeah he did shut down that left side once he came on. Made some good tackles and won some duels over there, good pressure, very combative. The kid is talented, dunno why ppl can’t see it, but then again a lot of ppl thought Laca and Xhaka were good for quite a long time :joy::joy:

1 Like

Writing has been on the wall for some time now.

Fair play to him, hope we get a decent fee

Aw shame.

Bye.

2 Likes

Decent fee and if time has proven anything a sell on percentage clause for when City/United or Newcastle want to sign him.

1 Like

Another Gnabry ffs. At least Gnabry had considerable competition. AMN should have been getting more minutes in this side.
What does this mean for Guendouzi? Ceballos deal is still unlikely so the club could end up needing 3 players. Hell, could be 4 if Torreira wants out too.

1 Like