Ainsley Maitland-Niles

AMN: can I please get some play time?

:gorilla:: are u gonna be nice to me on Insta?

19 Likes

If we’re keeping AMN, we should be flogging Chambers to the highest bidder (or, more likely, any bidder). He has one year left on his deal, we just bought another RB, etc.

2 Likes

I hope AMN somehow becomes the first choice RB, Tiramisu being the first alternative both for him and White/Gabriel.

As I’ve said in his thread, I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing a lot of Tiramisu as a CB.

1 Like

So does this mean we may play him as a wingback with Japanese as the RCB in a back three?

1 Like

I’d like to see him in CM if RB is sorted

If we’re going 3ATB I’d like him to see in RWB

2 Likes

Stop trying to figure out the club’s plans. You will be unsuccessful and it will frazzle your brain.

10 Likes

I can actually imagine him saying this

4 Likes

Ainsley Maitland-Niles has held clear the air talks with Mikel Arteta. He is staying at Arsenal and been assured he is part of Arteta’s plans this season. More on

That’s what he said last summer. Ainsley is an idiot

1 Like

He doesn’t have a choice, does he? He has to bend to Arteta as he ain’t leaving.

2 Likes

surprised he hasn’t got his mum involved

1 Like

Ainsley is a much more useful utility man than Chambers, Tavares or El Nenny.

Wouldn’t mind him getting minutes at RB, RWB or CM.

3 Likes

Arteta likes using him at right or left bench as well.

8 Likes
1 Like

Well at least Big Sam dispells the myth that he doesn’t want to be a CM and is supposedly happy at FB.

1 Like

I finally have a bit of respect for Big Sam…couldn’t be clearer that the player (AMN) has always and only wanted to play as a CM…not at full back.

I think he will be sold in January. He isn’t better than Lokonga or Partey…

1 Like

Turns out the fraud itks telling AMN would happily play fullback are massive frauds

1 Like

Interesting Big Sam believes AMN can make it as a midfielder.

1 Like

I wondered about that though. He seemed to be asked if he could make it as a midfielder at Arsenal and I felt like maybe Allardyce was reluctant to answer that question with a no. Not even saying I definitely think that’s the case, but it crossed my mind.

3 Likes

Yeah felt that he was being very careful with his response, my take would be that he isn’t from the way he answered.

I see your point but Allardyce has no affiliation to this club or the player actually. No reason not to believe it’s his true opinion.

1 Like