AFCON

Decent outcome, two of the teams I would like to do well draw and the Rovers man takes MOTM. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Refs blowing the whistle to end the game in the 85th minute and then again in the 89th minute and now Gabon announcing the use of sorcery to beat Morocco :joy: Are you worried @SRCJJ :wink:

It’s certainly entertaining but no wonder AFCON doesn’t quite have the same credibility as the Euros lol

1 Like

Look at;

• state of the pitches
  • bizarre refereeing
  • empty stadiums
  • poor infrastructure

It’s always been a farce of a tournament lol. But it’s just a big tournament for Africans regardless. But the African federation are a disgrace

3 Likes

Comoros up 1-0 on Ghana.

A loss sends Partey home immediately and a draw probably sends him home pending results in the other groups over the next couple days.

4 Likes

Mì Comoros :heart:

6 Likes

If Ghana lose would Partey be available for Burnley ? If not then it doesn’t really matter as we don’t play for 3 weeks after that anyways.

Ayew just shown red!

Good point. I have no idea to be honest. Would there be a quarantine coming back to the UK?

Better to have him back in training now though rather than potentially coming back in the first week of February.

The way Burnley have been postponing games, we probably won’t play them until July anyway.

If Partey is fully vaccinated he just needs a negative test ?

1 Like

Morocco getting pasted here ffs

Comoros 2-0. Come home Thomas.

If there’s no quarantine I don’t see why he couldn’t play against Burnley.

1 Like

Time to table this under another footballing crime: The Ghanaian National Football team being this bad.

2 Likes

BOUFALLLLLL!!!

1 Like

Better second half, but man i don’t know what some players are doing in the NT.

Yeah for sure. Our coach is a hack. So many strange decisions to bring certain players.

I would love to sack our manager after this. Awful from the federation to hire him

1 Like

I really rate Aguerd but that was a howler lol

Hakimi with a goal from the Gods!!!

HAKIMIIIIIIIII!!!

2 Likes