AFCON

Iheanacho’s first touch is worse than Lukaku’s rn

Cancerous football

1 Like

Good win for Nigeria but Osimhen’s absence is being felt I think. They should have bagged a few more goals.

So many low scoring games in the tournament thus far.

Was it in the AFCON that had a penalty sudden death that ended 17-18 ?
I remember watching a shoot out and it’s was phenomenal.
All the penalties were of the highest standard.

Was that ivory coast v Nigeria?

1 Like

Oooooo
Buggered if remember. It was a brilliant game.

1 Like

Mali play some really good football. Some very nice passing, definitely dark horses for the tournament

Bissouma is a classy player. Very confident when he’s got possession

Beautiful penalty save from the keeper. Tunisia would not have deserved that leveller - Mali have been the better team with the ball by some distance

Man the refereeing in this tournament lol

Ref blows the full time whistle after 85 minutes and then realised he made a mistake so continues the game.

He then sends off a Mali player for a tackle that AT WORST is a yellow card. He reviews it on VAR and sticks with his red card decision.

One of the worst referees I have ever seen lol

3 Likes

LOOOOL THE REFEREE blows the whistle for full time for the second time after 89 minutes.

Ridiculous

It’s not even hit 90 minutes and given no injury time too despite VAR breaks, cooling breaks and fouls.

6 Likes
1 Like

Understanding Arabic makes this commentators sheer disbelief even funnier lol. He can’t believe it lol

Why is the next match delayed? I I want to watch my Gambians!

My boys did good

BBC Three will be hosting live football, with both semi-finals and the final of the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) live on free-to-air Television. The huge tournament featuring 24 National teams based in Africa is hosted in Cameroon this year and the three matches all kick off at 7pm.

Coverage will be fronted by Jermaine Jenas and audiences can tune in to watch full games live from kick-off when the channel begins broadcasting from 7pm.

BBC Three is coming back as an actual tv channel from 1st February

Oh

4 Likes

He’s actually alright on the one show if I have it on as background tv tbf

Have we had a game with more than 1 goal in it yet ? Lol