AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (PL)

That was obviously going to happen. No way were we actually going to win a first half. We have a severe allergy to such a thing.

Nothing has changed. We are probably gonna lose now. Fucking pathetic cunt of a team. I am done.

2 Likes

Bournemouth have been a great addition to the PL why should they “fuck off to league 1 where they belong” :thinking:

only so much you can do with these bunch of scrubs it seems. They may have more enthusiasm but still not really learning are they 1/2 of this squad needs to go.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: at the defending with 30 seconds left in a half up 1-0, talk about astute game management ability

Good football match. 2. Half will be tasty too

Ffs😤

Emery needs to get sacked if we lose the next 3 games.

-_-

2 Likes

Is there a single Arsenal fan surprised we let that goal in?

GF sat next to me on the bed and I said, “were one up. Haven’t been leading at half time once this seasons and we’ve got three minutes to fuck it up”

1 Like

Nothing has changed FFS! I am literally fed up with it.

1 Like

need to get some creativity we arent doing much with mhki supplying, the guy needs a good talking to he needs to sort himself out.

Because they’re nothing better than Bolton under Sam Allardyce

Why is Ozil not playing? Isn’t he retired now?

1 Like

All we needed was another goal before half time to take the wind out of their sails.

How we go into HT level is just criminal

Klopp didn’t improve over Rodgers for the first season either. I’m not sure Guardiola improved in the first season, don’t think so. Knee jerky

We have been shit since 2004. It’s a bit different.

Not watching the second half though. Don’t want to get embarassed.

Alex Scott is so purrty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

so then logic dictates it is gonna take maybe even longer to get us to being somewhat good