AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (PL)

That is the problem with Mustafi. Played a 6/10 all game and then makes a total brain fart foul at the end. Can’t have that.

3 Likes

This is the first time I am seeing Arsenal play in this Jersey. looks nice

1 Like

“Tough on Bournemouth”? What game was this sky sports c’nt watching

It was obviously the sexy kit that got us the win today.

1 Like

Much needed win but that was a crap performance for real. We’re not looking good for top four at the moment nor for the big games coming up.

1 Like

Man of the match? Vote here :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

1 Like

Good win today!

It’s never good when your GK is MoTM. Good to get a win though for the first time in a while

1 Like

Nervy stuff—Mustafi gonna Mustafi at a crucial time.

Didn’t understand the subs. Mhki was quite dreadful.

Kola with one of his better games, nice assist.

Still, 3 points at a tough place to play.

4 Likes

Wasn’t half obvious the slating of Aubameyang would come back to make people look like muppets, that’s what he does equal leading scorer in the league with Kun now.

All in all I think we shaded the match and deserved the win, Mustafi did his best with a bonehead tackle late though to try and cost us the game.

2 Likes

It’s always good when you get three points.

2 Likes

Great result! Decent performance although poor in patches.

I wonder if we’ll persist with the back 3?

The problem is that we are not gonna win against Tottenham playing in this way.

Reverse jinx works every time :wink:

1 Like

That was a decent win considering Ozil and Lacazette weren’t playing and Mkhitayran and Mustafi were.

We really need to have them back for the spurs game or they are going to do to us what they did to Chelsea.

2 Likes

said the same thing to my mate when Auba scored, “we need another one because Mustafi or Xhaka WILL fuck us over at least once before this game is over” :rofl: Agree with the rest as well, 3 points here do not necessarily come for free, so good that we got them.

3 Likes

Man of the match? Vote here :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

We won’t play this way against Spurs though, we’ll likely press them higher and quicker as we did against Liverpool and therefore will have a better performance I think. We seem to do that in big matches much more than in these ones.

Hope so because we were wank today.

I don’t think we were wank, we just weren’t good but that’s been our story this season. Being subpar but continually winning in these early stages of this era doesn’t worry me, and especially today when we’ve just had internationals and are missing top players on the pitch for various reasons.