AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (PL)

OP

Bournemouth have been really good this season. Unless we come back from the international break firing I can only see this ending in a draw tbh.

• Bournemouth win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Not confident for this game for the first time this season. Our luck has run out :xhaka2:

Going to go with another 1-1 draw, our inability to keep a clean sheet will likely be the decisive difference in matches away from home like these.

6-0 Arsenal.

2 Likes

Hope you get it one day :wink:

I don’t know why but I feel like this might be the match we lose to snap our unbeaten run. The performances have certainly tailed off a little bit. Maybe I’m projecting too much of the late-stage Wenger years but this seems like the type of match we lose going into a tough run of games in November-December.

Hopefully I’m wrong!

Sounds ridiculous, but this is sort of a must win game at this point. Need to stay in touch with Spuds and rack up more points against these mid table clubs. 2-1 to us, edgy affair.

Even because there is Spurs-Chelsea as well so we can gain points on one of them.

1 Like

We are finally back in action! C’mon Arsenal! Bournemouth, suck my cherries :kos2:

Is the international break over? :giroud3: best part of the year coming up where we play every few days. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Need to be up for it because we play Pocho the cunt and the old moaning fucker in the next 3 games.

3 Likes

Wont lose 2 years on the bounce down here. Think we will have to ride a bit of a storm but we could edge a thriller 3 2.

1 Like

Didn’t we get a 3-3 draw last season? After going 3-0 down. Lucas with a banger, too. IIRC. Not sure.

1 Like

That was the season before. Around New Year. I remember being very drunk and going to sleep with Oli G’s 92nd minute equaliser in my head :joy:

1 Like

Nah we where one up and lost 2 1.

1 Like

The 2016/17 season, with a superb Lucas’s strike.

Walking back into club football after the international’s are over for 2018 like

1 Like

How many average to poor sides did we take the lead against and lose to last year ? Bournemouth, Swansea and Newcastle spring to mind for a start.

How long have you got? :joy:

1 Like

Auba better find his goalscoring boots again because that miss against Wolverhampton was just shocking.