AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (PL)

Pointless fact but since they have came up we have played our two fixtures against them in December and February and now November and January!

Another Alexis madness would be great. I’ll go 0-2 Arsenal if we start Mustafi over Gabriel.[poll public=true]

• Cherries
  • Draw
  • Gunners
    [/poll]

Im going to say 1-1 draw in this one, Bournemouth are a decent side and we are only going ok.

Tough game because we have less than 48 hours to recover. Bournemouth’s style of play should help us though.

3-0. Arsenal

We’ll win.

Start Alexis, Xhaka and Mustafi please.

1 Like

A good ol’ fashion toning is on the cards here.

3-0 AFCB.

Think we’ll win a close game, Giroud is still fresh, Ozil may come back into it fully rested (?) and we have the likes of Perez, Bellering and Iwobi who haven’t been overplayed just recently.

It’s the sort of game I’d tip us to lose if we played it at the end of a busy stretch or coming off the back of Europe away, but at this point we should have enough.

1 Like

i think we’ll continue our little run with another win and a clean sheet. Bournemouth are decent but we’re a lot better and will be too much for them. 2-0 - with Alexis getting both goals.

1 Like

Think we will edge it, just.

It’ll be easy when they can’t play Wilshere. 2-0. 2 games in 2 days isn’t fair though, players need more time than that to recover their body after a match.

1 Like

Forgot that Bournemouth are missing their most in-form player :henry2:

1 Like

Cherries, ripe for picking. 0-2.

(See, I should’ve got a job as a headline writer.)

1 Like

They’re 10th and we’re 3rd. How are they decent and we’re just ok. It’ll be a routine win.

Everton had won 1 in 10 and we were 2nd I bet you expected that to be a routine win also ?

Bournemouth are nothing without Wilshere, it’ll be straight forward

Xhaka and Ramsey on midfield and if Ozil will be out again, I would like to see Iwobi behind the striker (Alexis if Walcott will return) with Theo and Ox on the flanks.

1 Like

Stop with your predictions, FFS!

1 Like

Well it’s another must win since the week of capitulation. Only cleaning up will recreate any hope of salvaging a good season where all the teams in the top six are winning pretty regularly. It’s neck-and-neck directly above and below. Only gulf belongs to Chelsea.

1 Like

A win combined with Chelsea-Spuds draw and things could get interesting…

1 Like

Should be yet another easy win. 2-3 goals with a clean sheet would be nice and much needed for the confidence to win all games in January.