Aaron Ramsey

At least Theo and Ozil played out of their skin to get huge contracts. How bad will Ramsey be when his motivation drops?

I could actually see him turning into a decent player in a Klopp system. But we don’t have Klopp and Ramsey will probably end up staying here on an inflated deal or at United on a free.

1 Like

I really hope he doesn’t go to United.

I hope he goes to United and add to their list of overpaid, self centered & barely impressive players.

8 Likes

Sanchez and Ramsey best friends reunited :joy:

3 Likes

He would be a mess at United lol… .under Mou with his unpredictability and lack of attention to defensive duties? Haha would be a match made in heaven for us honestly.

2 Likes

If Mourinho is still around by Jan hahahahaha.

1 Like

Can you imagine a midfield of Ramsey playing CF and Pogba not being assed to run? Actually Mourinho would actually get Ramsey playing CB, that’d teach him.

CB for Mourinho or LB for Klopp. Big decision ahead for the lad.

Some of his best work for us has been on the right. On a tactical/functional level it’s the only effective and beneficial way to use him.

He just needs to keep it simple. Feels like he’s trying to hard at the moment. Get the ball, move it on and go. His best trait is his movement in the final third. Needs to go back to basics.

2 Likes

I feel like we’ve said this about him for years :ramsey:

Hie is a good player but far too inconsistent to be a star player at a top European club.

How he, or his agent, think he is worth more than 200k a week, shows that the size of his ego far outweighs his ability.

1 Like

noooooo

1 Like

Sounds like bullshit. Seems very unlikely to me that the offer has been upped.

Raul has control now and behind the scenes that’s probably realistically been the case since Ivan asked for his release so what’s changed for things to have moved forward?

I’m expecting the club to do the bitch move and give him what he wants, however, there’s a slim chance it gets to crunch time and he realises the interest isn’t really there at least for the money he’s asking for resulting in him lowering his demands.

I’d like to see us sell him off even if only for peanuts and rebuild though.

1 Like

Ramsey = Yawn.

1 Like

fek off ! guess we are stuck with a nothing player on 250 k per week the next 5 years lads.

1 Like

Sauce?

no sauce, just worst case scenario preparation.

1 Like