Aaron Ramsey

And Guen wasn’t nearly as poor next to who?

I don’t necessarily disagree with your basic argument, but I kind of feel we have a large enough sample size with Xhaka and with various partners that he is what he is.

Didnt watch the game but my senses tells he had a stinker of a game as per.

Aaron “gloryhunter” Ramsey never disappoints to deliver a failed flick, backheel or 40 m cracker. He is one of them types.

Well it wasn’t a total stinker but it’s clear he’s better suited to the right or as a committed CM than as an attacking playmaker.

Bellerin really needs his help defending tbh.

Thought he was one of our best players in the first half. Good movement and made things happen.

1 Like

Ramsey hate clearly stems from being one of Arsene’s boys and not his qualities in the game. Quite bizarre actually when he has been and still is one of our best players, the guy who broke our title drought, a veteran and one of the few British players that are more than good enough to start for us.
Surely the fact that he is in his last year has added fuel to the fire. Some are preparing to fully hate him, in case he doesn’t sign a new contract with us.

Title? Have I missed us win the league?

What’s the FA Cup?

Not a title

Sure bud.

Its a trophy. The title is a winning the league

No one calls winning cups a title

Sure thing.

Lol why you acting salty cause you called a cup win a title win :joy:

Because you don’t know what’s a title.
For example City won the title of being the Premier League winners. Chelsea won the title of being the FA Cup winners.

Literally nobody has said this anywhere but you

No, I just explained to you why it’s called a title.
But yeah. Believe what you want.

it doesnt really get mentioned as a title by people but there are some articles that call it a title. Crap source i know, but this for an example

Personally though i always heard of the EPL as a title never really heard of the cups being called titles myself as such.

1 Like

I guess cups can all be called ‘titles’ but rarely are, in football. But when we talk about THE title. Like ‘Arsenal have won the title’ everybody knows it’s the Premier League.

2 Likes

Ohh titles…

My bad.

2 Likes

Meh again. Would like him dropped for Mkhitaryan which means Özil moves to the #10 position

2 Likes

I agree. He didn’t look good today.