Aaron Ramsey

Thankfully king Unai will lead us to glory. Dont you worry my beloved Arsenal friend #UnaiKnows

2 Likes

No fluke performs at that level. Btw, shall I remind how much influence his goals had in our FA Cup wins?

I cant stand it though when it is him that misses some of the biggest chances in the game and he has that big grin that he sorta hides by wiping his hands over his mouth and does it time and time again, sometimes i feel he doesnt take things seriously enough here. I just couldnt see that reaction from him if he was at Manu, Mancity the Chavs Barca etc. I sometimes feel he is taking the piss and it is sorta ‘aaagggh shit i missed, oh well sorry not sorry.’

Too limited a baller to play as CM. Too shit a finisher to play as attacker. Bin him.

1 Like

Disagree. If he gets his head out of his ass about wanting to score goals all the time and played the role that Xhaka is filing now, everyone would be considering him as one of best midfielders in PL.

His desire to be in scoresheet makes him less impactful, but when he played a reserved role alongside Arteta his statistics were all highest in terms of tackles, interceptions, passing etc.

Please. We cant use his 3 best months in 2013 to discuss Ramsey anymore. Its effin 5 years ago, 5 years ! Football has evovled and Ramsey has shown us that he arent able to dictate the play, spray inch perfect passes, dribble out of trouble against pressure. When you add that he has zero speed and Mertesackersque acceleration, its doomed.

As i see him, his only strong point is his stamina, workrate and ability to make good attacking runs. Thats not enough to be considered s starting CM in a Big team in the prem.

2 Likes

Sick note.

Good player but no sicknote should be on 200k. Plus hes not really progressed either over last few years. He also seems to be a poor fit to 4231in midfield but he has an engine and works hard so who knows.

At the moment though with his contract hes in limbo both himself and with Emery. Managers like him with a task at hand need to know who he has at his disposal going forward. With Ramsey he’s just scratching his head though wondering whats happening.

Feels like hes gonna be free transferring to Everton or similar end of season though.

I feel he’d go to Chelsea tbh

Doubt it

I wouldn’t be to surprised. It’s not a certainty Kante or Kovacic are going to be Chelsea players next season.

Maybe as Kov’s replacement but Chelsea could get better

There is growing frustration within the Welshman’s camp as to how he is being portrayed.

Apparently it’s not just about money

It is about the money. And it’s ridiculous to think otherwise.

5 Likes

Understandable that Arsenal are unwilling to pay him ÂŁ225k a week.

Ridiculous amount and may have been justified had we not been 6th with him in the team.

3 Likes

Ramsey is just a statpadding Jordan Henderson. In fact Henderson might just edge Aaron on passing and first touch.

If we hand anything beyond 150 k per week to this braindead mong it will lead us to disaster in future player negotiaations.

3 Likes

Out of interest what’s he currently on? 225k a week is pretty fucking punchy when you look at what the likes of David Silva are giving in return for that money. Extreme example perhaps but the point stands.

2 Likes

Read he’s on £110K pw.

TBH 200k is about right. How much would it cost in wages and fees to replace him?

I think we are currently struggling to find a place for him in the first 11 so not too sure he needs replacing.

2 Likes

I reckon an up-and-coming winger will not be on 200k per week.

1 Like