Aaron Ramsey

4 Likes

Aaron Ramsey has now scored against 20 different Premier League sides, from his PL tally of 40. Not too shabby.

2 Likes

But Wilshere was better wasnā€™t he :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Does his injury look bad?

It does not

on Aaronā€™s injuryā€¦
Itā€™s only cramp. I donā€™t think itā€™s more and I hope he will be ready for Sunday.

:muscle:

2 Likes

Heā€™s been turning out some brilliant performances this season, especially of late.

Hereā€™s a thought too; given his well know ability to roam forward and score goals, which I believe is partly down to Wengerā€™s ā€˜hands off approachā€™, would Aaron have been a better player, moreso, a better midfielder if he was coached more as a cog in the system rather than thought of as a free spirit in Wenger terms?
No doubt goals are of massive importance,and you would expect your midfielders to chip in with a couple throughout the season. But I feel Ramsey would have benefited from being honed in a more tactical environment, under a manager who enforces more of a disciplined approach towards his players.

None the less, he looks like heā€™s maturing right now and isnā€™t inflexible to tactics. Allegri is going to do wonders with him at Juventus.

2 Likes

Absolutely

He gets so much love when he scores, but at the end of the day Xhaka and Torreira also scored 4 and 2 goals this season. Ramsey has spend a lot more time closer too the goal tooā€¦

2 Likes

Yep, should be ok for Everton.

Heā€™s playing out of his skin at the moment.

Needs to impress the Juve fans. Heā€™ll get a warmer welcome coming off the back of a great season, rather than playing average and not giving a fuck tbh.

4 Likes

Hopefully he can stay fit the rest of the season as heā€™s starting to prove crucial. After that I donā€™t care and I doubt he will either with his big fat juve contract. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All about that hunger index

1 Like

Going to be a really big loss, absolutely brilliant again tonight.

no we wont he is playing out of skin because he is going, he has only been decent in about 1 season and a bit the rest he has been frustrating as fuck. This goes to show he has immense talent but he never really fully used it with us to the fullest.

4 Likes

Props for Emery for making him actually play as b2b in the United game and this game. If he can play every match like in these two his departure will be a big deal. But that consistency is what he hasnā€™t shown at Arsenal imo

2 Likes

Heā€™s been a great servent to the Arsenal but canā€™t see why everyone is getting on at us for letting him go. Heā€™s just not consistent enough. Hope he keeps up this god form until seasons end tho as in 2019 heā€™s been one of our best players

8 Likes

Iā€™m really gonna miss this guy. His goals from midfield in particular are going to be very hard to replace.

1 Like

Nothing new from Ramsey here, people are on his case all the time after the whole Europeā€™s elite was after him we finally realized what a gem he is. Please.
Let it not be forgotten how Ramsey suffered playing with Alexis all these years. Emery and hell, even Arsene cheated us from seeing this guy be the star of the team.

1 Like