Aaron Ramsey

1 Like

So we only realised after the fact we couldnā€™t afford it. Sounds legit.

7 Likes

any other club iā€™d agree but this is arsenal so its definitely true

That would put Ramsey on almost 200k per week tho so thank fuck to whoever made that decision.

1 Like

Happy with Mkhitaryan getting 10m but Ramsey can fuck off. This place :joy::joy::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Speaking of which, where the hell IS Mkhitaryan?

I know he refused to play that game in the Europa League due to a political stance but he canā€™t use that old chestnut every week :wink:

Think he had a knock for todayā€¦ could have used him - couldnā€™t possibly have been worse than Iwobi was today.

He broke his foot earlier. Not back yet

Donā€™t recall me saying that I was happy with Miki making 200k per week.

1 Like

Maybe not but happy to pick Ramsey out of that bunch because its fashionable to Ramsey bash.

400kā€¦

1 Like

I know thereā€™s still taxes to be taken into account, but to get that wage :giroud3: .fuck me, fair play to him.

Top 10! Good on him. Ramsey and Dybala together :drooling_face: Iā€™ll defo be watching more of Juve next season.

Who pays Ramsey that amount that is more than a lot of TOP players get.

So glad heā€™s gone. Next Iwobs. And please add some flair and creativity to this team, Raul :pray::pray::pray:!

1 Like

Running your contract down is going to get more and more popular.

Accept a season or even two of being frozen out by a manager that doesnā€™t like you, RIDE THE PINE for a bit and think of that fat sign on bonus and massive basic thatā€™s coming your way.

Admittedly this doesnā€™t apply to all footballers, only the high achievers. Not you Shkodran, you have to let us sell you this summer

3 Likes

400K! Fair play to Rambo thatā€™s an unreal move for him

Imagine if he took that amount and massively flopped for themā€¦it is not impossible. Good luck moving him on.

Wow, Fair play to Ramsey. Heā€™s clearly going to be a key piece.

Really wish him all the best, I think heā€™ll lead Juve to the CL

Admirable work by his agent too