Aaron Ramsey

Calm down, Rambo ain’t getting 300k pw.

Yes Andrea Agnelli is the chariman of the club and owner of Exor ( Fiat, Ferrari etc.) They are one of the biggest corporate groups in the world, they do not lack money or ambition.
Juve is incredibly well run, if you look at their transfer bussines, branding etc. (I wish we had owners like that :cry:)

2 Likes

Laughing is good. Ramsey loves a good laugh too, especially after he scuffs a sitter.

7 Likes

Or mis-controls a perfectly weighted pass.

3 Likes

Or is in right wing while Xhaka of all people defends the entire midfield

4 Likes

I don’t agree, since 2014 Ramsey’s been one of the most furthest forward players.

One of Europe’s top 5 clubs must be glossing over it also :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Let’s just focus on bringing in more Europa League level players, after all that’s our level.

Denis Suárez come on down :heart_eyes:

Good squad option for them. Can’t see him starting for them tbh

how do you know he is that? You havent seen how he can play for us and already you are writing him off…oh yes i forgot you are clued into the future.

I don’t think he’ll be the worst, he’s proven in the Europa League much like our manager, so as @Luca_from_Italy says I’ll try and embrace our new level.

Shame he decided to abandon them for most of his time here though.

Ramsey could have stayed a top modern day CM if he consistently applied himself to the basic facets of the role.

But Ramsey, for at least half his time here (being generous) has been more concerned with the bonus aspects of the role, i.e. tricks, flicks, running in behind rather than the core job.

He showed he wasn’t here for the teams cause but rather here for himself. This happened every time Wenger gave him the carrot. As soon as he got the stick, we started to see Ramsey deliver again (and I don’t just mean goals and assists).

His career could have done with much harsher treatment from coaches.

Juve won’t put up with any of the stupid shit he tries to pull over here so we’ll probably see a more disciplined Ramsey, which is the best Ramsey.

I think he’ll slot in quite well there for a season given the composition of their team right now.

2 Likes

So because they are a top team that means they make no mistakes in their transfer policy. By this logic, Barca made some excellent acquisitions when they got Song and Vermaelen from us too 🖒🖒😁

Ramsey I’ll admit is frustrating at times when he tries to do it much and fails to track back at times on occasion. His best is very good but yeah he’s inconsistent.

The reality of the current situation and our squad though he’s still in our top 5 players at the club.

He’s the definition of meh. We don’t want him on a long term contract, he isn’t the solution to us finishing top 4, what’s the use of signing him? I’d much rather replace these guys who want big wages wirh players like Torreira or even Guendouzi. Results are negligible and we aren’t on the hook for so much money.

I agree we shouldn’t sign him on a 4 year deal on massive coin, just saying the amount of disrespect he receives from Arsenal fans is laughable.

Lol well he’s definitely not a difference maker so the fact u don’t want us to sign him on big money should be all of the evidence u need.

We shouldn’t have left ourselves in the position that we’re losing him for free though, we should be getting 40 million pounds for players like Ramsey.

Nobody is dumb enough to pay that much for him tho.

The two players that scored in the FA Cup final for us two years ago have both left for nothing :upside_down_face:

#onlyatarsenal

1 Like

He may not be the best player in the world, but reading the comments on here would make you believe he’s Ross Barkley.
Although not a regular fixture in the side, he’s often come up with the goods. Even when he has been in the first team, he has often played out of position.
He’s not the best player for a midfield two, but he’ll do incredibly well in a 3.
The scuffed finishes etc are also a gross exaggeration, he has a good conversation ratio and is one of the very few midfielders in the league capable of providing goals from the non-forward positions.
For the position we’re in and the midfield talent in the squad, it is utterly stupid that we’re letting him go, that to for free. To get a similar replacement would cost us about 40 million + 150k in wages, we should have kept him and paid him the 200 he was asking for.