Aaron Ramsey

What a move for Rambo!

Goretzka, Tolisso, Thiago. God knows who else. That’s some midfield to break into.

This is direct competition here. I think Ramsey beats him out easily. Thiago could be off too

Top move. Best for all concerned.

Leaving Arsenal for free isn’t exactly best for the club, now is it? I’d rather have him sold in January.

1 Like

Shit I didn’t know it wasn’t January.

Plus side is we don’t lose an experienced attacking mid before the season’s out.

We can swap Thiago and Rambo :henry2:

We’d rather sell for sure but who’s going to buy in Jan? Especially when it seems he’s determined to run his deal down if he doesn’t sign here.

Can’t force him to go in Jan, only consolidation we can take from it is that this most likely won’t happen again under the new regime.

Fair play to Ramsey getting a club as high profile as Bayern Munich to pick him up.

Who the fuck is Jack Pitt-Brooke and why are we taking his word as gospel?

2 Likes

First question: Some speccy cunt
Second question: because I’m a speccy cunt and when have I ever lied or let you down? :laca:

1 Like

I can confirm that @Electrifying and his father have so far never let us down.

1 Like

Journalist for the independent I think

Bayern looking old as shit right now. Hopefully they continue to flounder into the January transfer window and it forces them to pay us a fee for Ramsey to get him six months early.

3 Likes

It’s all been bullshit

What did it say?

Schnappt sich der FC Bayern tatsächlich Aaron Ramsey? Zuletzt hatte es bereits Gerßchte um ein Mßnchner Interesse am Waliser gegeben.

15 Likes

But Jack Pitt-Brooke said its on!

1 Like

Wow! So funny, you jock.

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face: My 9 likes agree with you

1 Like