Aaron Ramsey

Muller and Ramsey combo :gabriel: misplaced first touches galore !

8 Likes

Would he actually start at Bayern and would Bayern actually want to pay him huge wages?

Great if true. He needs to go abroad.

Canā€™t really see him starting there. Then again, I canā€™t think of young-ish German midfielders that Bayern can poach from other German teams this coming summer.

With James likely to move on in the summer I think itā€™s a decent move for both parties. Not that heā€™s anywhere near as good as James.

Think it will be a pretty good move for him to be honest. Itā€™s good to see a British player go abroad aswell if true.

2 Likes

Hahaha go on Bayern.

Given that Mourinho stays, he would love him. Surely wherever he goes he will have that chip on his shoulder proving Emery and the Arsenal board that letting him go was a mistake.

Ramsey beat Aubameyang by 1% to win October Goal of The Month!

2 Likes

I preferred the Aubameyang goal to be honest, seemed a much more precise and controlled build up

3 Likes

Me too, but itā€™s extremely marginal. Much like the result. :slight_smile:

Ohhh the Germans will love himā€¦

Das Ramboā€¦

Shame itā€™s come to this, but overall the right decision for the club imo. Heā€™s clearly not in Emeryā€™s planā€™s and heā€™s not worth the money he was asking for. Silly that he was able to run down his contract, wouldnā€™t be surprised if he heads to Milan to team up with Wenger and co if that goes through. Overall he be remembered for the FA Cup Final goals, that 13-14 season which is his greatest season in a Arsenal Jersey. Overall a fine player, a bit overrated by some of our fanbase but I donā€™t think he be a big miss for the club imo.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/cian_afc/status/1062385544800411648

:arteta:

12 Likes

Sounds like this really could happen. And with Wenger heading there tooā€¦ what a dream team :laughing:

Good bye and good luck.

1 Like

Best move for both parties if true.

Good move.

Fair play to Ramsey. Seems interested in competing at the highest level rather than chasing money

1 Like

Of course, Wenga asked for him as his first Bayern signing :wenger:.