Aaron Ramsdale (1)

What a scoop.

6 Likes

Can see this on a front page of some newspapers tbh.

Is this a new craze? Genuinely never even heard of it. That probably says more about how uncool I am though.

Seems to be a new twitter thing that happens every Monday night.

It seemed to have went mainstream last night haha with all the blue ticks finding out and listening

Think its twitter’s version of Karaoke in a pub :joy:

Weird how this keeps happening lol

Obviously this is something that just doesn’t matter. But I still hate it.

1 Like

Ramsdale could come out wearing the Gunnersaurus costume and I wouldn’t give a ffuuuuccc

2 Likes

I like it as a goalkeeper kit tbh.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Shay Given!

2 Likes

Took longer than I thought before Chelsea fans start obsessing over our players. First Martinelli now Ramsdale

I told you all that this lad is the real deal and again today he produced another fabulous save.
He has the rawness, the brashness and the self belief to become a legend.
Love this kid , yes , he’ll have a bad game or two but it’s now Aaron deals with this .
Fabulous signing.

6 Likes

Always rated him, me

Nah, it was me. :hipster:

Context: It’s becoming a meme that Ramsdale makes overdramatic saves for the cameras, lol.

2 Likes

The Gunnersaurus costume, right?

7 Likes

Good with his feet Rambo but tonight it ended up causing us to fuck about too much at the back.
It invited them back into the match and cost us.

You’re not blaming him for that goal are you? Didn’t see much he could have done.

No not at all. More the fact hes good on the ball. Players using him more in a passing vein and tonight we ended up playing around in that part of the field too much.
Ended up inviting them into pushing up on us.

2 Likes