Aaron Ramsdale (1)

Arsenal twitter assemble

2 Likes

Salah is definitely winning it.

Very un-gooner-like of you, thereā€™s no poll we canā€™t win

1 Like

I will love nothing more than Salah losing it to Rambo mk 2.
Last time Salah lost it to Ronaldo the scousers couldnā€™t shut up about it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Added bonus if we upset some scousers.

Letā€™s do this!

(I have already voted)

3 Likes

All that link does for me is remind me that Ramsdaleā€™s FIFA rating is a disgrace

5 Likes

Pretty much my read as well - lots of good stuff there, thanks.

Bottom line is he saved us that day and we were incredibly fortunate to come away with 3 pointsā€¦ on another day we donā€™t even get 1.

1 Like

Leno Gang +5.5

1 Like

Stoke cunt :grinning:

Narrowed the angle, strategic blunder tbh.

2 Likes

true ^ that being said, first bad decision Iā€™ve seen him make since he came, not mad yet, heā€™s fine a-aron so far, but consistency as a ā€˜defendingā€™ player is everything and thatā€™s what heā€™s got left to prove and it takes time to do so.

All keepers make mistakes. Ramsdale will cost us a goal/game but heā€™s shown enough to show us heā€™s legit.

2 Likes

That first mistake has come, albeit without punishment. Let see how he reacts.

He was due a mistake, hopefully itā€™s out of the system and thankfully it didnā€™t cost us.

Arteta mentioned in his presser but the calmness he shows even when he concedes or makes a mistake is impressive.
Weā€™ve seen players of us in the past going on to having a mare after one mistake. Bit refreshing to have someone who doesnā€™t get affected easily.

The record books will show a clean sheet. So leave him alone.

4 Likes

Its not a mistake unless something bad happens from it imo

Lmao that sounds like an awfully dangerous way to approach life

7 Likes

I was meaning in football :joy:

1 Like

People that drink drive and get home safely will be glad to hear it.

6 Likes