2019/20 Premier League Fixtures

Yep as I said we’ll be no more than 11 points after 7 games.

With our annual rinsing at Anfield also in that.

We’ll have our standard good run of form from early October to early December and some people will think we’ve made progress.

1 Like

I think the reality is that the end of season collapse means Emery has no room for hiccups in the early months of the season.

5 Likes

So I make that 7 times in the last 10 season where Arsenal have had to face Liverpool in the opening 3 fixtures of the season :face_with_monocle:

EDIT:
Wins: 1
@Anfield Diaby’s amazing game. Cazorla and Poldolski’s first goals.

Draws: 2
Joe Coles and Nuri Sahin’s debut. Cole sent off. Koscielny also sent off on debut I think.
Other game Ramsey has a good goal disallowed for offside. Cech has an amazing first half. Benteke save :heart_eyes:

Loses: 3
4-0 loss. Chamberlain’s last game before his move to said club
4-3 loss. @emirates. Played off the park.
0-2 loss. @emirates. Nasri’s last game. Frimpong sent off. Comedy own goal

:+1:

Every club probably says this, but we always seem to have big games right next to each other. Happens to us 3 times next season:

Liverpool (A) then Tottenham (H)

Chelsea (H) then United (H)

Tottenham (A) then Liverpool (H)

I’ve just seen that our first game of the next decade is at home to Man U.

I wonder who their new manager will be by then.

And our last game of this decade is at home to Chelsea :smiley:

1 Like

“Easy” October, November and first half of December.

It’s another Arsenal flat track bully special coming, I predict 7 or 8 wins on the spin before we get humbled again by Man City in December.

Life’s hard when you’re only a mid-sized fishy :cry:

6 Likes

West Ham… top 6, completed it mate.

Love that they only won once.

Wonder who the sad losers were.

4 Likes

I’m not sure who the losers were, probably just some mid table team now, but I remember hearing it was the first game they had lost at their new stadium.

To be fair we had about 445,000 shots on goal that day and made Robert Green look like Lev Yashin.

My football memory is awful and even I remember that nightmare game

1 Like

I’d be happy just to see the team put in a shift on each game even if we lose. That’s the level of my support at present :frowning:

Siiiiuuuuacking time.

Protests too hopefully.

2 Likes

Reece Oxford playing Mesut Ozil off the park and then was never seen again*. Good times. Great banter.

*insert Ozil ghost joke here

December/Jan period is horrible. Emery sacked in January.

Bobby Zamora lol ffs

ffs what a start! :joy:

Buzzing for the early NLD tho. First time since September 2013 we have one this early in the season.

Same score again please!

2 Likes

Your memory can’t be that awful if you remember Lev Yashin.

That’s the second time his name has been mentioned recently.
Are we signing him as cover for Leno or are you and @Phoebica in the Lev Yashin fan club? :wink:

I was about to complain about a few things regarding this fixture list, but then I remembered that I’d probably be complaining no matter what.

Any combination looks like an uphill task for us :laughing:

1 Like