2018 FIFA World Cup

what a bellend lloris is

Spursy

7 Likes

Still over, imo.

6 goals in the World Cup final and we’ve still got minimum 20 minutes to go.

Klopp says the keeper got a concussion…

1 Like

Superspud!

Went into this not wanting Croatia to win. But it would be the absolute greatest ever if they went on to take this now.

Won’t happen of course, but just if… :giroud3:

1 Like

It’s a shame because, when I think back to the previous winners, this France doesn’t stack up.

If only France hadn’t scored that 4th smh this would be awesome.

4 Likes

Just seeing that again I can’t stop cracking up.

Wow what a fuck up

Lloris channeling that Spurs spirit

7 Likes

imagine if that was an equaliser and croatia went on to win it, i think he would not be able to come back to france safetly.

2 Likes

HAHA thanks for the twenty quid Lloris you muggy Spurs cunt :joy:

3 Likes

Lloris hahahahahahahaahah you stupid scum bastard :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Think people are harsh on France. They don’t play open and expansive football and pick their spots very well. They’re not glamorous to watch but back to back major tournament finals deserved credit.

And they beat Argentina, Uruguay and Belgium to be here too so they thoroughly deserve this.

7 Likes

Kramaric is your plan b. Your saviour. :gabriel:

They had no grip of the game whatsoever before the first two goals. They were both so fucking farcical and otherwise Croatia would win this with how it was playing out. France were doing nothing without those goals.

1 Like

But that doesn’t take away from the fact that they’ve scored two subsequent goals and always seem to find a way to win games against bigger opposition. Evidently they’re doing something right.

I think people’s biggest criticism of France is that they don’t play nice football yet possess some of the best attacking players on the planet. And I understand that and I’d love to see them play Wengerball (prime Wengerball that is) like anybody else would. But they don’t and the way they do play has proven very effective.

I also agree that they didn’t have control but they’ve always looked dangerous going forward and controlling a game against a team that has Modric, Rakitic and Brozovic in midfield is not easy.

2 Likes

Turned it off. I’m done.

Modric is top top class.

Lloris Karius :speak_no_evil:

1 Like