2018 FIFA World Cup

Why though, this was a midfield with Jordan Henderson versus Modric and Rakitic

The technical level has actually dropped since the foreign influx of players. Think back to the level of Gaza, Barnes, Waddle, Beckham, Scholes and even Lampard and Gerrard came through before the league had become a completely international league

1 Like

He shoulda stuck with the ā€œPolish Loopholeā€ thing, thatā€™s the ticket right there :joy::joy:

And we had chances to make it 2-0. Should have killed the game off. Kane had two great chances to score and he spursed it up.

Props to Croatia for getting to the final but Iā€™m still bitter and hope France crush the cunts.

:gun: :fire:

4 Likes

A Scouser canā€™t say anything about fucking accents :joy:. They cunts have the worst one in the whole of Britain!!

2 Likes

Birmingham. And it isnā€™t even close.

5 Likes

The tweet has a point. If you typed like that here youā€™d be banned :wink:

1 Like

I donā€™t even speak like that! hahahaha.

1 Like

Ah cannae till yee how troo thus us mate. :clap:

:mustafi:

3 Likes

They were so convinced to win it lol!

@Calum weā€™ve learnt that the fucking hard way. Idris man, I want to shoot myself every time I hear it.

1 Like

Griezmannā€™s been quite catty during this tournament :grin:

Nice dig at Chelsea by Griezmann and he is right.
Thereā€™s no trophy for entertaining football and itā€™s not as if many other countries have played a scintillating style anyway.
I also donā€™t think France have been any more boring than most other countries.
They play good counter attacking football and Mbappe has been one of the highlights of this World Cup.

3 Likes

Big mouth cunt. He is right though.

Think he should stfu tbh

This is what can happen if you play shit football. And France have played objectively boring football this tournament.

And thereā€™s still a chance it happens again. They still got to win the final before he can talk shit

3 Likes

Dislike griezmann but itā€™s funny that Chelsea players have been the ones criticising Franceā€™s style of player :joy:

1 Like

Olivier Giroud is going to be World Champion. As starting player. Mind is boggled.

Shame he didnā€™t miss the decisive chance of the Europa League Semi Final at the Emirates, if only Lacazette finished every chance of that leg like that.

He missed enough the second leg.

Think Laca would have also scored if Jimenez went walkabouts and Godin went and smashed the ball right into his own face :arteta:

2 Likes