2018 FIFA World Cup

Some South American troglodyte cup.

1 Like

Dunno about that lol, both are going to get dicked on by the far bigger and better teams in their respective leagues :arteta:

Twice.

1 Like

Echte Liebe. LONG TO FAVREIGN OVER US, GOD SAVE DER BVB.

Perhaps, Arsenal with a fresh approach, will provide a nice surprise in the upcoming season.

Also, 10 years from now, youā€™ll appreciate England being in the semiā€™s, regardless. IF England plays well in the next tournament or two, theyā€™ll point to this WC in getting a taste of success as the springboard.

1 Like

International equivalent to the Emirates Cup. :laca:

1 Like

Kane scores that chance at 1-0 and its 2-0 England and youse are in the final.

Some more ammo to hate him with haha

2 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™m honestly a broken man. Football hasnā€™t done this to me since we lost our unbeaten run in 2004.

Donā€™t @ me cos I will honestly ban people for no good reason right now.

Iā€™ve got no idea how to cope with this.

Ultimately we got what we deserved.

8 Likes

Twice. In a row.

That the best player in the world cries about losing.

I was joking man. :laughing: Come on now.

Because it was unexpected does it feel worse?

Serious question honestly

Also, I donā€™t see how some non-English Arsenal fans should like this England team with 1 of Arsenalā€™s worst players in and chock full to the brim with Spurs and United players??

Main guy I feel for is Southgate. And Trippier (Spurs player I know but played really well the whole tournament and he deserved a better ending than being carted off.)

1 Like

I know haha. Just trying to support my countryā€™s conquests.

2 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

I felt a bit nervous against Colombia, truth be told I wasnā€™t terribly so against the Swedes, this one like I quoted twice today, I felt weā€™d lose for sure.

I feel fucking sick but am very proud of the lads not even pissed at them for not winning this game. It may be a team full of Spuds and Mancs but I love this England team like none Iā€™ve seen.

As for the question, I donā€™t think it feels worse because as you say no-one expected it, this journey has been one of excitement and Iā€™ve thorougly enjoyed the journey.

1 Like

Why? Heā€™s still shitā€¦I repeat, England qualified over Tunisia and PanamĆ”, beat Colombia undeservedly, and beat a bunch of nordic farmer herring boys.

1 Like

England need to find a ball player before the Euros. Dele and Lingard canā€™t be it again. :joy: