2018 FIFA World Cup

Didn’t I say Croatia should have been on the Poll to win the tournament pre tournament ? Anyways only 1 shot on target in 120 minutes for England against a team that should have been tiring really isn’t good enough. Only reason I tipped England to win this game was the 2 shootout games for Croatia previously, but Modric is just such a class act they controlled the midfield.

3 Likes

I don’t hate England’s national team, but as an Arsenal fan that isn’t English, it’s pretty hard to see a team full of Spurs and Man U players (and Vardy) and cheer for them.

4 Likes

I don’t really see how that’s hilarious or contradictory in the least, tbh. Especially since England is the most global league. Most of us are here cause of Dennis Bergkamp, a dutch guy. The rest cause of Wenger or Theirry Henry, who are French. :grimacing:

2 Likes

1 Like

Big Sam would have got to the final imo.

3 Likes

LOL ain’t no young Cesc and Hleb in this England midfield mate.

And Jordan Henderson. SO OVERRATED I can’t even.

3 Likes

100% the way I feel you’re going home Tottenham, City and United.

1 Like

Davor Suker for me!!!

Do agree tbh. Why support an English team if you can’t stand their national team haha.

2 Likes

Love Island is melting your brain mate.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Castiel back with a bang :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heart::two_hearts::heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Hahah I love you man. Just gutted you know :sob:

3 Likes

Fucking hell guys. Can’t you see I’m spiraling and lashing out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

5 Likes

It’s good to have banter but I don’t really give a fuck either way about England. Obviously didn’t want them to win but couldn’t have given a fuck if they did

Love you Scots still man haha

Stop making me feel bad guys ffs.

I’ll be more reasonable and fair tomorrow or in a couple hours.

Let me relish in my relief and sheer joy right now pls.

@TheSpecialCnut ↓ OMFG :giroud3: :arteta:

5 Likes

My country is a smaller footballing nation that England buutt at least I have seen it won something. Twice.

1 Like

Seriously though, Arsenal killed any hope and expectation I had for football. I’m not used to dealing with hope then despair. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Anyways, more reason to support MI ATLÉTI and MON GONES to avoid any potential contradiction!!

1 Like