2018 FIFA World Cup

Mate we haven’t qualified since 1998 just let me enjoy my banter

He’s Scottish so that’s not much of a retort lol

1 Like

What even is the world cup with your country in it?!

1 Like

1998 is widely considered to be the best WC of our generation.

Also the last with Scotland in it. Coincidence??? I THINK NOT.

8 Likes

I can’t wait to get the WC over and done with tbh
I want to see Emery’s Arsenal . Absolutely buzzing here .
England to get to the Semi -Finals for what it’s worth .

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE ELEC.

WORLD CUP IS SHIT WITH OUT US THE BEST BRITTISH COUNTRY

1 Like

Outside of England, Northern Ireland and Wales. :hipster:

1 Like

Scotland is the best. Wouldn’t expect an English to agree tbh :wink::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I remember us pasting you 3-0 lol

2 Likes

In that same group Norway beat Brazil 1-2, wtf? :no_mouth:

Yeah, that’s how Brazil fucked Morroco over, they could’ve easily won that game, i’ve been hating them ever since.

2 Likes

Like @wilshambition said that result really fucked us up. We had a good squad that year and I felt like we deserved to come out of the group. We were better than Norway in our group game too. Brazil just folded for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Lol fair mate I was 3 so I remember nothing apart from the Owen thing against Argentina from that WC and that’s only because it was hammered into my psyche by the media.

Sounds like a lit WC looking back, 2006 is my favourite from the ones I remember though (2006, 2010, 2014)

Funnily enough it was a goal against Morroco in a friendly that got Owen his place on that squad.

I lost a fucking quid on that prick going to the World Cup in 98. Reason enough for me to hate him his entire career. Plus the 2001 FA Cup final obviously. Oh and his shit commentary. Arsehole.

Scotland was, is and will always be a wee national team :mustafi:

In relation to that Nigeria kit. Look at the state of some of these comments under the Daily Mail story…

https://twitter.com/dmreporter/status/1002644380434477058

Read some of the first pictures comments and realised there’s no point in continuing and ruining my vibe.

Utter pond life, scum the lot of them

That said why the queue though
It’s nice kit and all but how jobless are these people to spend time queuing for it

Well its is the Daily Mail…