2018/19 League Cup

Yeah true I agree on that, playing Alli 90 minutes vs Tranmere could have bought on the injury.

1 Like

Just laugh at him and call him a cunt like a normal person.

4 Likes

:grin:

4 Likes

Let’s just line up and suck Tottenham’s dick then

1 Like

Funny. So readily you make scintillating excuses for the scum yet you have no qualms bashing our manager and players after each loss despite the fact we went through the congested winter period having to field potatos instead of defenders.

6 Likes

Yeah I agree cuz they’ve won like all those other competitions they’ve participated in when Kane and Alli are fit, so this one woulda been no different :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You’re right they would have lost the final to Man City anyways, irrespective of if they got past Chelsea.

0 Likes

Not if Wenger was their manager tho, they’d have the same amount of league titles but a lot more cup wins.

1 Like

If Wenger was their manager they’d have sold their star players a long time ago.

3 Likes

Expect a new DVD to come out soon. “The mighty Spurs and the battle of the Stamford Bridge. How we went so close to reach the League Cup final”.

0 Likes

Expect a rather easy win for City today.

0 Likes

Going down down the righteous side of hell today…Come on Chelsea.

1 Like

Can’t support Chelsea in a cup final unless its against Spurs stroller! Let the small club get another artificial trophy win

1 Like

Hazard false 9 Sarri gives no fucks :arteta:

1 Like

Chelsea defending well atm. They have learnt the lesson.

0 Likes

What a boring fckin day of football.

Fck off Sky. You promised me the world today and you havent delivered

3 Likes

Sky need to ditch the constant hype for the man united liverpool games. It gets so fucking tiresome

4 Likes

Must broadcasting from the West Midlands :thinking:

2 Likes

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

3 Likes

Yeah very boring

0 Likes