Horse Racing

4 horses died at this years Cheltenham.
And there hasn’t been a horse death in the national since 2012…And so far(touch wood) no fatalities at Aintree this year…Lets hope that continues…

Let’s hope so. Only thing I dislike about horse racing in general, never nice seeing a fall.

1 Like

Not impressed with the main anchorman on itv…plank…needs to calm down

Fiver on BlackLion and Perfect Candidate.

The odd pound spread across another few horses.

Literally is a complete lottery.

I’ve put some monwy on Viuex Lion Rouge. No specific reason other than liking the name :sweat_smile:

Double Shuffle and Highland Lodge. No reasons at all aside from liking the names and/or colours :grin:

Def red
Blaklion
More of that

Are there any penalties for false starts?

This is so weird watching horses run ahead of the rest that don’t have a jockey anymore.

No

Ffs Blacklion

2 of first 4… Cause for causes and Blaklion so getting something back
Lost £3

No fatalities :+1:

All 40 horses made it back in one piece and I had One for Arthur in my work sweepstake so not a totally rubbish day :blush:

1 Like

2 of my 3 fell :joy: definitely red and cocktails at dawn the other didn’t come top 5 par something.

I guess this is why you don’t usually bet on horse racing then Calum? :joy:

I have a good record on the grand national actually!

From 2011-2015 my picks always came in the top 2. Including a win in 2011. Ballabrigs. Never forget your first win :+1:

So fuck you :wink:

1 Like

Any tips?
The Derby…Looks wide open this year plus a big field…Also got the Oaks on Friday.
In the Oaks ive gone for Rhododendron…
Still havent decided on the Derby yet…although Dubai Thunder keeps popping into my mind…Although id like to see Frankie win it on Cracksman.
Dubai Thunder
http://www.chroma.premiumtv.co.uk/streaming/watch/RacingUKFlashVOD/partnerId_166/videoFileId_16101553/clipId_2687813/index.html

Cracksman
http://www.chroma.premiumtv.co.uk/streaming/watch/RacingUKFlashVOD/partnerId_166/videoFileId_16062501/clipId_2681829/index.html

What odds you got on Rhododendron? Even on Sky Bets price boost its odds on at 10/11

2.00 - Cardsharp
2.35 - G K Chesterton
3.10 - Idaho
3.45 - Brorocco
4.30 - Enable - Cant back Rhododendron at them odds
5.15 - Sutter County
5.50 - Eaton Square

Seems to be having trouble getting to epsom… I did the horse in the pick 7 but its not worth backing as a single…

Going to do enable @6s ew
O’Briens horses have just turned up