The League Cup

I know, to think they got him for free.

4 Likes

Yep - the haters gonna hate but Zlatan just does the business.

2 Likes

of course manu will win it, the fucking stuff is fixed, cant have manu spending 100s of millions and win nothingā€¦of course they will win, fucking joke, clear goal given offside i swear all of football is bent as fucking hell.

1 Like

Is the League Cup final a big enough game?

I make that 26 in 38 plus 7 assists. So thatā€™sā€¦ 33 direct contributions to goals in 38 games at the age of 35. Playing week in, week out. Multiple times per week.

And some people scoffed at the idea of signing him! Heā€™s a winner and weā€™d be sitting a lot prettier with him up top thatā€™s for sure.

3 Likes

Fuck off, you swedish prick. Totally undeserved.

Comparing Giroud to Zlatan is just :joy:

Itā€™s like the Godroud stuff from Topo except that was for laughs, people here do the former for real.

2 Likes

Ibra is so good man. 26 goals all comps. No other Utd player has scored in double figures!!

Wish he stayed at PSG lol.

Canā€™t believe Southampton didnā€™t win it. It was one of the most one-sided games i have ever seen.

1 Like
3 Likes

89 goals in his last 100 club appearances according to the commentator. Not bad.

EMOTIONAL MOURINHO

ā€œIā€™m a bit emotional. Itā€™s not easy to win titles so many times, itā€™s not easy to cope with the pressure I put myself under all of my career,ā€ the United boss added. ā€œIt was a game I felt was difficult, so credit goes to Southampton. We have the cup in our hands but we should be playing extra-time. Winning is always special. The day I donā€™t get emotional when I win is the day I go home.ā€

What a cunt this man isā€¦not the team not the players always about that fucking sack of shitā€¦why doesnt he fuck off out of the epl the festering bag of sick.

2 Likes

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

People just piss me off with this competition. When we lose everyone gives it the who gives a fuck attitude.
Now united win it everyone gives a fuck.
Tough shit. Fact is we should be having ago to win the thing. Last 3 winners are Chelsea, city, united. Good enough for them good enough for us.

2 Likes

Difference for them it is a legitimate trophy, but for us the fans of our club and other clubs fans will be like ā€˜that doesnt countā€™ but strangely they count it when they win it, its all too fickle!

It would never be good enough for some Arsenal fans anyway, poisoned chalice if you do or donā€™t win the thing.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ProperCheIs/status/835914119186374656

1 Like

So if it a nothing trophy why have our fans given up their sunday to watch it and why are a section of them in complete meltdown mood.
Fickle as you say maybe.

itā€™s football and weā€™re not playing. Doubt theres noting more to most people watching the game tbh.

And i didnā€™t watch it myself cos i wouldnā€™t want to watch them cunts win an egg and spoon race.

Fair enough. I never watched because were not in it. Personally unless its spurs im not arsed who wins it. But if people are not bothered about us losing in it I dont see why they should give a toss about others winning it.
Simplistic I know. Just how I see it.