Zlatan Ibrahimović

http://www.globalsportssalaries.com/

Haha, so it’s not in the link you posted

2 Likes

you dumb fuck…its the link where it says the information is gathered from, do you not know how to use a computer grandad? do you not know how click a link…fuck me!

Lets make it really simple for a retard like you huh…here is another article with the same sort of figures right in front of your face, that is if you can read of course:

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/footballers-with-highest-salary/

there you go grandad get your grey matter around that huh!

1 Like

Arsene Wenger has made members of OA fight each other. :wink:

6 Likes

You do realize that article contradicts what you were saying about Zlatan’s contract right ?

2 Likes

seems like everything and anything contradict everything…I would expect the original article to be the most accurate but you are too dumb to read it properly and use links. There are lots of articles that say he is on an after-tax payment and some that don’t. I am just fed up with going around in circles over a player that isn’t even ours… People genuinely think that the points I made above are false that the likes of Zlatan, Pogba and Rooney would be content with £125,000 a week you must all be out of your minds, and you reckon a world record transfer will be paid £125,000 a week (which is what £250,000 will be after tax) then I laugh in your face.

ill just leave this thread with this little true statement:

Some top class memes in here boys. Keep it up :welbeck:

For those that want a summary:

Zlatan gets high wages.
Zlatan pays tax.
Zlatan is a good player.

6 Likes

Okay, based on what you said, whatever reported (not your report) is after tax.

Then Theo is on 200k - 240k then? WTF?
Wenger reported salary was 8m, after tax, so he got paid 16m a year?
If so, he needs to get the FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW.

16m per year, 12 years without a league title. He can fuck off with Theo.

Anyway, Ibra worth every single penny that he asks for.

4 Likes

According to some of the logic in here regarding salaries, Podolski would have been on £200k and Walcott on £240k :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

via Imgflip Meme Generatori

1 Like

They would have if they were previously on salary slightly lower than that.

let’s be honest Zlatan was one of highest earners in world football while at PSG. Do you think he would accept having wages which effectively after taxes will bring his actual wages lower to what he was earning before?

Not everyones wages are calculated after tax, this is where it gets confusing…but the top players are definitely after tax for sure because could you see Ronaldo or Messi (even though he never paid his fucking taxes) playing for their wages around £275-300k a week and only having half of that, do you think that would keep the likes of Pogba, Messi, Ronaldo, Bale etc happy…if they are big names they aren’t going to accept small wages. I reckon the Wages are actually AFTER tax for Arsenal, how many times do we actually look at the money coming in and the money coming out and then see figures like £191m on wages for the squad we have and people are like WTF WHERE IS THE MONEY GOING…well maybe now you know!

Yet again, could you see Ozil and Sanchez being happy being on £150k a week BEFORE tax (which is £75k a week) he could fucking get that at crystal palace!

Wages in the UK are reported pre tax. If Rooney was on 470k (around 250k after tax) a week it would be said so.

Now secondly and most importantly, Players like Rooney have 2 contracts with United. One for his salary and one for his ‘image rights’. His salary is paid normal but his image rights are paid to a company instead of himself. Companies are eligible to a 20% corporation tax so he gets to keep a much larger chunk of that money. A significant portion of Rooneys wages are image rights related, therefore he might get 300k a week, but 200k is taxed normally and the 100k is taxed at a corporate level. This same thing is applied for Pogba, United are paying him a fee for image rights as part of his overall pay package.

Footballers, like anyone earning a silly amount of money will have a bunch of financial gurus at their disposal to make the most of their income.

6 Likes

for MOST stars yes maybe but NOT all. But is a fair argument i guess, if it goes that way then it does…who knows the only way to tell is look at their wage packets which only the club gets to look at.

Can’t believe ive had to give you a like there. Its so obvious. People were talking As if there is only one way to get paid and as if massive corporations like united and some of the games biggest and best paid stars (and their representatives) couldn’t come up with a way of maximising the 200/250k outlay.

Jesus.

2 Likes

http://www.forbes.com/profile/zlatan-ibrahimovic/

Seems to show otherwise: $30m+ for wages/winnings…and I am sure not a lot of that is winnings because you might get the odd million here and there for that considering winning the CL only nets the entire club what 30m. Endorsements are separate at $7m so that means he is getting around 23-24m a year. Now endorsements aside which have been done separately I do not see how it is implausible that £250k a week is AFTER tax considering that is only half the amount £1m a month. This is Forbes they are somewhat reliable because if it wasn’t they wouldn’t be the biggest financial source in the world pretty much. Please don’t tell me that this was PSG yadda yadda and other bullshit because this is 2016…and even if this was at PSG you think he would cut his wages in half, fuck off would he!

1 Like

So he’s turned down £1.25m a week after tax? What a stand up guy. Definitely not a mercenary.