Zlatan Ibrahimović

Winning the match vs. Losing the match. At the end of the day that is what matters, just not for you and not at this club.

Those people care Wenger’s name and reputation more than anything
Then the revenue and balance
Winning?? What is winning??

Well la di friggin da they beat Bournemouth relegation fodder. We’ll see how it plays out.

Bournemouth man.
All thus fuss over a goal against fuvking Bournemouth.

He could be god or he could be next Falcao/Di Maria/Schweinteiger.

At least wait a few games.

Are we really waiting a couple of games to fully stamp the seal of quality on fucking Ibra? He’s fucking good, he’s a fucking prodigy, he wins everywhere. There’s no discussion and there’s no waiting a few games to be had. I don’t really care to rate other teams players but Ibra is transcendent, he’s on that tier just below Messi and Ronaldo for footballing talent no matter who he is playing for.

I think it’s a fair thought that some are hesitant in regards to his age and being able to kick a ball all season long. United have Europa League to contend with too. Denying his actual ability is something else.

To be fair it wasn’t until he was about 29 that the average person in England started acknowledging that he might actually be good.

He’s not PL proven so there’s a 95% chance he’s actually shit. Like that Scweinswhiner fella they have.

Same was said of Falcao.

Lol…who said that Falcao and Ibra are on the same level? Seriously, I want to know so I never read or listen to anything that person ever puts out.

Falcao was one of most lethal strikers at the time.
I bet many would have ranked Falcao above Ibrahimovic, during his Athletico days.

For sure, Falcao was something else when he was at his peak insanely brilliant striker, two feet, good in the air despite his size and his goal record was gold standard.

Would have killed for him back then.

1 Like

At what time? Not when he signed for United, then he was a 28-year-old forward that had just suffered the second cruciate of his career. It was a desperate move for United and then a favour for Mendes by Chelsea.

It was still unexpected as to how shit he became after that injury or by Van Gaal’s methodical system.
He went to United straight after his injury(prior to his injury in Nov, He scored 11 goals), so even then everyone knew the 35 goals striker.

When he signed for United, The loan fee & wages definitely was desperate but everyone envied the quality they got.

This game encapsulates what a magnificient striker he was.

Seriously just stop @Trion.

Stop what?

Stop trying to put Falcao on the same level as Ibrahimovic.

Okay he was a level above.

2 Likes

Not that a agree with you at all, but this was a funny reply :joy:

Nice little start for an old man.

Another Giroud-esque performance.

3 Likes