Zlatan Ibrahimović

Has he already signed a contract for next season at United ? Annoyingly I don’t think he has.

this will be the time wenger will offer him a contract :campbell: :bellerin:

9 months? Really nasty injury!

So 2400 PL minutes 17 goals 5 assists. Compared to Girouds best season with us, 2300 minutes 16 goals 6 assists. As i said from the start, slightly less shit version of Giroud :grinning:

That’s a shitty way to end a career, I feel so sad for him. Appearently flown to the states for urgent surgery today. If he does have a comeback in him it will be at the lower level of MLS and most likely LA Galaxy. I’m sure he had one more good season in him at Utd, but non the less it’s been a fantastic career to follow!

2 Likes

Where he should have been this season tbh…

You done trolling yet?

1 Like

Lol jesus, sorry if you are related to the guy or something. :joy:

1 Like

Fucking hell thats the 2nd time this week Girouds been compared to 2 of the best players in a decade.
Mind you its by 2 of Wengers biggest backers not so long ago.

3 Likes

Wow. Is it even worth going through the effort of recovering from that to return as a 36.5/37 year old with a dodgy knee.

1 Like

For a puny human, no. For Zlatan I suspect yes.

1 Like

Think he is finished at high level after such a bad injury at his age.

Yeah, MLS remains for him I think. Or Malmo.

1 Like

You don’t have to be related to him to find your shitposting tiresome mate.

4 Likes

Rashford seems ready to explode, I’m not sure from United’s perspective they will lose out much from this, other than not having an extra body to call on. May even extend Rooney’s time at the club.

1 Like

Could swear United fans were saying Rashford was a flash in the pan not too long ago. Now the new messiah.

Last few times I have seen Rashford I have thought similarly… in some ways reminds me a bit of Henry with his surprising burst and speed combined with power. Obviously not saying he will be the next Titi (I don’t think he will), but he looks like a legit Premier League striker to me.

Really sad for Ibra either way. An absolute Swedish legend - perhaps the best all-time to play for Sweden. Seems this must be the end of his career as a top European footballer either way.

Looks like no second season for Zlatan.

What an impact he made this season. Wonder where he’d go next as his career draws towards the end.

1 Like

Can see USA with LA or maybe if Beckham’s Miami project gets off the ground.

I must say I am surprised that he won’t be offered another season at United. Is it his wages especially given that he will miss some part of the season? United were just announced as the richest club in the world so surely that shouldn’t matter as much, given what they stand to gain in the sheer amount of points he will win you. Or do they know something about his injury that we don’t. Anyway, he is a champion and he will be a big hit wherever he goes.

1 Like