Zlatan Ibrahimović

I agree with your view on Ibrahimovic, but Giroud is far more than that; what you’ve said is just purely egotistical and offensive.

Cause what Ibra has done in the past means a lot in the here and now? Nice logic, I never questioned the man as an all time great. He had a shitty match and there’s more to come of that this season. Great that he’s a legend good for him, he still sucked ass yesterday.

All time great had a not so good game then he is garbage??

1 Like

Reading ftw. I didn’t say Ibra is garbage, he played like garbage in his first match. Ffs reading ur friend.

I knew you said “garbage all match”, but a 34 year old legend like him deserve being called that after doing what @SRCJJ said in his debut, and in fact, it was not a bad game at all but just not up to your “own” standard?

Did you see the match?

I see the highlight, and that’s enough, he made enough contribution.
Most importantly, all my friends who are United fans, and the majority of the United fans over the internet/world felt satisfied.

If you set such a high standard for Ibra, I don’t know why your standard on Arsene Wenger/Gazidis/Kroenke was so low for the past few years.

That’s what I thought.

I’d happily see Giroud put in a Giroud-esque performance if he caps every one off with a goal from 25 yards. I’ve watched him for 4 years and can remember one or two from him outside the box. It’s his first game, away from home, for a new club who play like shit with Wayne wankface Rooney as their playmaker. What we’re you really expecting from him?

4 Likes

Giroud-esque :joy:

Zlatan showed more flair and control in that one game than Giroud has in 3 years.

5 Likes

Comparing Ibrahimovic to fucking Giroud. Wow. :joy::joy:

Ibrahimovic has more talent at 34 than Giroud will ever have.

3 Likes

Giroud is 5 years younger and his amortized cost to us is only 8 million per year on his contract. Good business that.

Thanks for making my point in here about the fanaticism fellas :sweat_smile:

Yes yes, youre above such things. We all wish we could be like you.

3 Likes

Actually no the wanking over Ibra after a sub par petformance imo is similar to my unwavering support of Theo. I was waiting for someone to make a similar comment to yours to make the comparison. I understand it though, everyone has their agendas that they want to push and things like these are convenient vehicles help them do just that.

It is ok to want Ibra to fail while still acknowledging he’s a good player, the same way it’s ok to want Theo to succeed while realizing he’s about as talented as one of those white, dried up dog turds you sometimes pass on the street.

1 Like

You have high expectations.

Not one time have I ever said he’s a bad player lol. He played about as good as Giroud normally does on the weekend, and I think he’ll fail to reproduce his output from past seasons. That’s all I’ve said.

Says a lot that his “garbage” performance is about as good as Giroud normally does mate.

4 Likes

I agree. What prompted me to make those statements is that what he provided to united was probably not a lot better than what Giroud would have. If he scores 20+ goals this year I’ll eat my words, but United were piss poor in attack for most of the match and he was invisible, he had a lot to do with it. Then your defense was he had a nice flick on to Rooney which I thought was quite ironic because Giroud gets abuse on a weekly basis for doing the same lol.