Young Talents

anyone know anything about this guy? 27 in 108 apparently at the age of 20, we sure as fuck aint gonna get any world class signings so i guess this is the sorta player we will be looking at

20 years old, 185 cm, scored 9 league goals this season.

Shick would be a very good signing. Which means he’ll end up at Juve or Inter.

1 Like

I’ve only seen him live 3,4 times this season (vs Villarreal, Barca & Madrid) so it’s hard to say how good his defensively but attacking wise the way he bombs forwards reminds me of the way Bale used to from left back. The guys a machine, his release clause is only €24mil too.

According to the media, his agent has reached an agreement with Atleti to sign a new contract and increase the clause.

1 Like

He’s going into the last year of his contract too, will be a bargain for some club in the summer if he doesn’t renew.

3 Likes

Sampdoria’s president is trying to do the same thing with Patrik Schick too.

Ferrero "His talent is endless - he’s cold, clinical and clever.

"Every week he’s getting better and better. We would like to raise or remove his release clause, I often talk with his agent and I’ll go back to it soon. I want to avoid mockery.

“I would like to bring his clause up to €50m but obviously we need to review the boy’s contract.”

Matthijs de Ligt. 17 years. Ajax defender.

André Onana. 21 years. Ajax goalkeeper.
Davinson Sánchez. 20 years. Ajax defender.
Bertrand Traoré. 21 years. (unfortunately) Chelsea winger.
Justin Kluivert. 17 years. Ajax winger.
Kasper Dolberg. 19 years. Ajax striker.

1 Like

All these names after brexit wont be allowed to come here unless they are established internationals… So start getting used to names like Smith Jones Curruthers walcott Ramsey​:speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I remember posting about Penaranda on the old forum, seems he’s disappeared since that first season in Spain.

Injuries haven’t helped him, but Udinese and Malaga never trusted into this player. He has very good qualities but looks to be a new Wellington Silva.

Wellington Silva never delivered the goods for a first division La Liga team at age 18. Not sure what’s happened to Peñaranda this season but Wellington Silva is not a good comparison.

This kid looks class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM5aLB6UsJo

Pep on Foden

“It’s a long time since I saw something like this. His performance was another level. He’s 17-years-old, he’s a City player.”

“He loves the club, he’s a City fan and for us he’s a gift. Maybe he’ll stay with us in season because he’s special.”

1 Like

Another City player

This kid has come out of nowhere, I was expecting Brahim Díaz to be the one people were talking about from City. Scored a great goal last night.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/reverse_ball/status/890882538763280384

Mbappè and Asensio will win the Ballon d’ Or, I’m not sure about the others…

Who gives a flying fuck about who wins a fixed competition.

1 Like

Ballon door depends on who has the most Instagram followers. Still can’t believe Henry never won it despite being the most feared striker in the world for a long period of time.

2 Likes