Young Talents

He was, I’m not sure what happened there. Gladbach tried to sign him too when they were losing Xhaka.

Signed him a couple of times on FM and FIFA. Beast.

Left foot and right foot. Won’t be long till someone snaps him up.

Los 30 mejores jóvenes de Europa para ‘La Gazzetta dello Sport’
Jugador País Equipo actual
1 Dembelé Francia Dortmund
2 Donnarumma Italia Milán
3 Renato Sanches Portugal Bayern
4 Rashford Inglaterra Manchester United
5 Mbappé Francia Mónaco
6 Ruben Neves Portugal Oporto
7 Saar Francia Niza
8 Dolberg Dinamarca Ajax
9 Embolo Suiza Schalke 04
10 Oyarzabal España Real Sociedad
11 Augustin Francia PSG
12 Issa Diop Francia Toulouse
13 Henrichs Alemania Leverkusen
14 Mor Turquía Dortmund
15 Tielemans Bélgica Anderlecht
16 Theo Hernández Francia Alavés
17 Isak Suecia Dortmund
18 Vallejo España Eintracht
19 Mayoral España Wolfsburgo
20 Boga Francia Granada
21 Unal Turquía Twente
22 Havertz Alemania Leverkusen
23 Chiesa Italia Fiorentina
24 Coric Croacia Dinamo Zagreb
25 Locatelli Italia Milán
26 Sessegnon Inglaterra Fulham
27 Milenkovic Serbia Partizán
28 Davies Inglaterra Everton
29 Odegaard Noruega Heerenveen
30 Lafont Francia Toulouse

30 best young talents from Europe according to La Gazzetta. http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2017/02/22/internacional/1487752564_355929.html

the XI, which allows non-European born (so Pusilic and Gabriel Jesus enter in):

Rashford at 4 above Mbappe? C’mon. They got it right with Dembele though. :slight_smile: Surprised the other one, at Celtic, didn’t enter in.

Also Boga? Is he really that highly regarded? And Tom Davies?

Got it right with Diawara, too. :sunglasses:

Only person I can think of that deserves to be on that list is Maxime Lopez. Would be a more interesting list if they had given themselves a bigger pool of players to choose from by setting the age limit to 20 instead of 19.

Dont they know that only non english talents can be highly rated? Pfft.

All the Monaco frontline :wenger:

Fucking hell, Tielemans has just scored this

https://u.nya.is/qbbhmx.mp4

5 Likes

Fantastic strike with perfect technique, giving no spin to the ball at all… maybe GK should do more, but this kid is fantastic. I wish we had poached him this Jan or last summer - guessing he is going to be very hot property this coming summer.

Justin Kluivert

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ-tim7h-Nm/

Meh. I can’t count how many times I’ve seen videos if 17 years olds doing that in their respective smaller European leagues and then…Nothing.

One thing that always boggles my mind is relations in football. It always amazes me how to can have a father who played at the top level and then his son doing close to the same or two relatives at the top level

Is football ‘talent’ mainly a result of environment rather than natural born ability?

1 Like

I think talent is natural born ability. But children from (top level) footballers/basketballers etc. have access to knowledge and guidance other players don’t have. Hence chances of them making would be bigger. Obviously they have ‘good’ genes past on from their parent(s). But it’s also a lot of nurture. They are being told, and see from the very start, about the work ethic, about the pitfalls. They also receive a lot of practice hours I reckon just ‘playing’ with Dad or being admitted to youth academies immediately just on the bases of their name.

5 Likes

Not watched this guy before so have little to say other than his numbers are great and he looks really good in his highlights.
https://twitter.com/DerFussbalI/status/856958899190190082

1 Like

Schick is one of the most promising talents in Europe and I would love to see him at The Emirates.

Apart that, now Schick is famous, but where were our scouts when he was in Prague? Where were them when players like Koulibaly (Gent), Icardi (Sampdoria as Schick), Verratti (Pescara), Kantè (Caen), Lemar (Caen), Dembelè (Rennes), Kovacic (Dinamo Zagreb), Tielemans (Anderlecht, ready to sell him for 20M of €), Keita Balde (Barça B, he is a craque for me), Dahoud (bought by BVB for less than 10M), Milinkovic-Savic (Genk), Diawara (Bologna), Asensio (Mallorca) etc…

I don’t want to sign everyone, but Arsenal changed completely idea about the incoming players. We have wasted many money to buy normal players Chambers, Debuchy, Elneny, Gabriel, Lucas Perez, 70M for Xhaka and Mustafi.

… Gnabry sold :facepalm:

We’re the same which signed Nasri, Sagna, Oxlade, Walcott, Ramsey, Adebayor, van Persie, Fàbregas, Diaby, Vela, Ebouè, Flamini, Clichy, Kolo Tourè.

Our recent young investements for the first team have been Yaya Sanogo, Rob Holding, Chambers plus Joel Campbell. :facepalm:

Instead to change players and add difensively contribution to the team, Arsène changed way to try the victory, overpaying normal players and changing style.

For example, how many current players could be classified as “Wengerball players” like we had in the past? Özil, Santi Cazorla (out for a season) and maybe Alexis Sànchez (but he isn’t a team player). Anyone remember our former players?

We haven’t now players like Cesc Fàbregas, Hleb, Diaby, Nasri, Rosicky, Alex Song, van Persie, the young Wilshere, Arteta. With Cazorla out, Wilshere out & on loan, our only hope to see quality, agility, technique and vision is to pass the ball to Özil.

The german can’t change a game or a football style with no support from the others. His contribution was different when Santi was fit. Xhaka can be helped to improve, but I don’t know how Arsenal can fix the problems with Ramsey, Ox, Theo, Giroud, Welbeck, Elneny, Coq.

We need to return to be the real Arsenal 2.0, the team appreciated by everyone after the Invincibles era. I would like to see young and talented players again at London Colney.

1 Like

i feel like every other week theres a new talent popping up.

Don’t know his role well. CF or SS?

He is versatile, reminds me to the first Ibrahimovic.

1 Like

This Bergkampesque goal was pretty schick.

https://twitter.com/SerieA_English/status/856706749725847552

He seems like a very intriguing talent - very mobile for a taller striker and very good technique. I’ve only watched highlights but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him kick a football with his right foot, which is one potential concern.

2 Likes