Yacine Adli

Wasn’t Arsene chasing Draxler for a while or was that just Sky spreading bs again ?

https://twitter.com/ed_aarons/status/1001929040847138816

Compared to Adrien Rabiot by Le Parisien for his resemblance to the curly-haired France midfielder, Adli was voted as best player at the Montaigu tournament last year – an under-16 competition that has featured Gheorghe Hagi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Thomas Müller.

An integral part of PSG’s under-19 side, the Parisian midfielder has welcomed the comparison to one of the few homegrown players to make it into the first team of one of Europe’s richest clubs. “If I can have the same early career then it suits me,” Adli has said. “But I also watch other players – I try to take something from [Thiago] Motta and [Marco] Verratti too.”

His progress has been tracked by several clubs in the Bundesliga but PSG, having lost the defender Dan-Axel Zagadou to Borussia Dortmund last summer, will be loth to let him slip through the net

And:

https://twitter.com/scoutedftbl/status/1001926734697123841

2 Likes

I seem to remember it was the other way around no? Didn’t he go on Sky Deutschland while at Schalke or Wolfsburg talking about how much he liked Arsenal?

EDIT:

Na, apparently we were interested at some point(s) too. So, another one that got away. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ParisUnited are the Ornstein of all things PSG related, so this must be done.

MAD WAIT FOR IT…

NESSSSSSSSSSSS :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If we can’t get a Bailey or somebody with similar scoring threat Draxler would be a very good 2nd or 3rd choice to go for. PSG needs the money anyway.

I’m curious how far agreements regarding playing time go. It seems always a bit weird to guarentee players that unless you buy them for the first eleven right away.

Noooo not fucking Draxler

Don’t think Emery rates him at all :unai:

I keep seeing you throw this around, what exactly does his nationality have to do with him being a cunt? Casual racism much?

He is Ku Klux Cuellar :unai:

2 Likes

Poaching hot, young prospects.

Feels like 2005 and it feels good.

7 Likes

Why not? He isn’t my favourite option either, but he is very good on the ball. With Aubameyang and Lacazette we have solid goalscoring so we can load up on creativity and his lack of goals wouldn’t be an immediate problem. He is still young; he will be 25 at the start of next season. He can help right now, but also over three years. He is able to play multiple positions, so there is still room for Nelson or another youth forward to get minutes. I much prefer another winger, but wouldn’t be too disappointed if we get him.

He has never had a consistent spell in his career.
For the amount he will come in for, you can get someone more consistent.

Future Zidane.

What’s his ethnicity? When I saw the name I initially thought Turkish but he’s probably Moroccan right, given the French connection?

Algerian descent

Consistency is also something that comes with age.

What if it doesn’t?

Happy with landing a highly rated young talent, hopefully it turns into something special for us in time.

Could be the next jeff.

The last 17 year old we bought from PSG wasn’t too shabby. I have high hopes.