Wojciech Szczesny

When did Brazilian goalkeepers become good, last time I was alive they were all shit.

1 Like

Did you die for a while?

1 Like

No but I just though I must have.

2 Likes

Debatable if he’s good for this season let alone another imo

2 Likes

Was in goal for Juventus in the last game; Gigi is going to start the cup game instead.

I’m old enough to remember Claudio Taffarel. He was bloody awful and how he made it to the squad of WC 1998 (as a starter too) is beyond me. No technique at all and he couldn’t dive proberly to the left, which made him have ongoing injuries in his shoulder.

But on the other hand those were the times when teams stuck with a keeper no matter what. Bruce Grobelaar, Tony Meola, Rene Higuita, Bodo Illgner. Just a few that springs to mind.

1 Like

I remember Taffarel too!

One thing that always stood out to me was how he liked to the throw the ball out to his players as if he was taking a throw-in haha

1 Like

Probably fake but who the fuck cares :joy::joy:

9 Likes

He is definitely distracted, way too much pressure due to all the the interest shown in him.

He also need some competition, his brother is the second GK and far from been good enough.

:shushing_face:

13 Likes

What a legend :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Come back here Chezza.

the way he walks on, dat confidence :arteta:

bring him back pls sven

1 Like

I’d have given my right nut for Chez to save that penalty yesterday.

Fuck Woj he sucks ass. Just romanticism making all the Arsenal fanatics act as if he’s anything other than shit. Love how Ronaldo put that past him so easily, fuck this scrub shitter.

Like any keeper would have got near that penalty :rofl:

2 Likes

Good man Woj

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/afcDW/status/993204799419150336

legit think selling this guy with our goalie issue for £7 m was one of the worst decisions made in the past 10 years.

Hope Max brings him with him lol

2 Likes

Allegri comes, Woj comes back :poldi:

I really lovke Woj

3 Likes