Wojciech Szczesny

One thing I’m certain of is that he isn’t seen as the long term replacement for Buffon and more of a replacement for Neto. It would be mad to replace possibly the greatest goalkeeper of all time with Woj.

2 Likes

is there a viable replacement for the big man?

1 Like

Lehman has come back to the club, he probably would perform better than sneezy!

1 Like

The viable replacement just signed a new long term deal at Milan. Thankfully lol

2 Likes

Best anyone will be able to come up with is an overrated and overpriced Butland

1 Like

according to SSN the fee is actually 14 million and not 8

Ok he may have made a few mistakes then.

https://twitter.com/hmafc/status/886664286130642944

1 Like

doesnt even show the stupid things he did whilst at roma!

1 Like

Exactly how I feel. He has been with us since he was young so it is a bit sad to see him go but then I don’t think he did enough with the opportunities he had and so I don’t feel like we are losing a great player.

As for Cech, he is declining but he still is worth a few points each season. And with mad Jens at the club now, who knows. But between him and Ospina, I think we have good enough goal keepers, and that means, if we were to fail to achieve our goals next season (whatever they may be), I don’t think we would blame our goal keepers.

Could see Mad Jens getting angry enough to put those gloves back on - also as the new coach you wouldn’t exactly argue with him !!

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/20208938_129724164298679_6768673973786902528_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=b47288f9955c09613ba5cd6635940ab4&oe=596F53AC

Cya ;(

3 Likes

Not happy about this at all

I will miss his trolling of Tottenham, that’s for sure. I love Jack’s as well, but not as much as this guy.

6 Likes

I suspect there’s a good chance he’ll carry on lol

1 Like

Happy days.

1 Like

That’s the first £10m in the kitty ready for Lemar then…or alternatively the first year of Ozil’s new contract paid for :speak_no_evil:

Didn’t have to do this. Great touch.

26 Likes

Atta boy!

Bloody hell, Woj. :cry: I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

Dziękuję Ci.