Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

Gary Neville.

I’m keen for Nagelsmann, fuck it why not. Young blood wouldn’t be bad.

What makes him so good?

When Potter knocks Arse out, I’ll want him. :kroenke:

2 Likes

LET’S DO IT!

1 Like

Eddie Howe is only 40 and finished 9th with Bournemouth, who were League 2 when he took over, whilst playing good football, that’s pretty impressive, I prefer him to Nagelsmann

Eddie Howe is shit, just the new Pardew.

Aside from the top 5, there isn’t any good manager in the PL. Just shit and mediocrity.

1 Like

A lot of inferior teams had defeated Arsenal in the past few years…

Not many have done what he has at Bournemouth though. I’m not saying he’s my 1st choice but if we want young blood, we should take a risk on him

if we are not looking for a “big name”, I’d rather have someone that had a connection with Arsenal, such as Bergkamp or Henry or Arteta. They worth the risk than just “somebody”.

Of course, he is english. Don’t you know english managers are overrated? :hipster: :xhaka:

1 Like

Marco Giampaolo!

In all seriousness tho my top two picks are Maurizio Sarri

& Thomas Tuchel

1 Like

Overall I think Conte is the better manager and Allegri benefited greatly from his blueprint but I think Allegri is more adaptable and that’s something we’re in dire need of.

This season Conte has played a back three to Chelsea’s detriment time and time again, also there have been quite a few instances where his team selection was baffling by playing an out of form Morata and Hazard as a forward who simply doesn’t score enough to be half the focal point of the attack.

Allegri can switch it up more and IMO is still a top manager , there may be a few other managers that I’d have over him but it’s not a long list. There is a very good chance he’d get the club on the right track and give the creative and attacking players an environment to thrive whilst also instilling cohesion and discipline front to back.

1 Like

Giampaolo? I like him, but he would last one month here.

Call him shit if you wish, but there’s no need to insult him by comparing him to Pardew.

That’s just not called for m8

3 Likes

Again Diego Simeone, the freshness I want is conceding less than 30 goals in a league campaign, my god that would be refreshing.

1 Like

10 Likes

Looks like he’s the yellow power ranger about to morph.

16 Likes

@Persona is the key to get him.

1 Like

Ancelotti would be keen on the Arsenal job but the Emirates hierarchy are believed to favour a younger coach when Arsene Wenger goes

Neil Warnock

2 Likes