Who would have Klopp instead of Wenger?

I’d have anyone instead of Wenger right now.

1 Like

Excellent idea, lets see if Christian Gross is available…:confused:

Kinda ironic this thread was bumped recently because of Klopp’s poor run, and yet we’ve managed to lose twice in a week once again. Arsene is no better than Klopp really.

2 Likes

Can’t agree more.
Really want people to tell me how Wenger is better than Klopp recently?? How?
He got more money/resources, he got a better squad, he got the unlimited support from the board, but Arsenal is NOT playing better (overall, not just limited to points only) at all.

1 Like

I do laugh a little when someone bumps this thread because of a recent Klopp struggle as if Wenger won’t be guilty of the same if not worse a couple games later.

Which as you say is worse as he has the superior squad, more money and control.

5 Likes

And just as you say so they lose 2-0 to Hull :+1:

I guess both are no miracle workers.

1 Like

Losing to Watford at home is far far worse than them losing to Hull away.

Well, this guy is yet to win in the league in 2017 :arteta:

Not really. One is stuck in the relegation battle (Hull) and one is sitting mid table (Watford). Not that either of those results should really happen though.

Can’t disagree

1 Like

Still better than Wenger

Nah uh.

2 Likes

Relegation form.

He’s much better at being goofy and cringe worthy on the sidelines though I’ll give you that much.

I really wish we got to see Klopp at City tbh.

Klopp is like a walking Sanchez dog banner. It would be hilarious to see him manage here and see the outrage from the Arsenal fanatics.

I would prefer to see Allardyce or Pardew at Arsenal instead of Klopp, seriously.

1 Like

Klopp has really struggled as of late and weaknesses are showing, it will still be interesting to see if he can finish higher than Wenger with a squad that would only have 3 players starting in the Arsenal 11 though.

Fify.

1 Like