Who would have Klopp instead of Wenger?

very shit today

1 Like

Did they rest many key players today?

If I had to guess I’d say it had to do with them playing their last game not even 48h ago

1 Like

They had 15 shots on target, if we did that you’d be making excuses about how well the opposition’s keeper played and on a different day we would have scored 4 or 5.

1 Like

Please find a post of mine saying we played well when we played shit

If we drew 2-2 with Sunderland would you look to the amount of shot we had to excuse us really??

1 Like

Your trying to claim we would have won at OT if our 1st choice right back was fit, despite us getting utterly destroyed in Midfield.

Wanna read those post again and come back to me please

1 Like

Haha Klopp what a genius.

Reality is Klopp still sits above us on the table and how many Liverpool players would make the Arsenal 11 ? 3 or 4 at most ? Shows who is getting more out of their respective squads ey.

The first time they have to play more than one match in a week the drew with sunderland

3 Likes

So you think they’ll finish above us? Lol we’ll see.

I think its pretty line ball probably them slight favs, but we have a superior squad at our disposal with an equal manager we should finish above them relatively comfortably.

Can you cheer up a little?

We will and they’ll probably finish outside the top 4 as they have been consistent in doing so. Whereas we never do. For a guy who likes to talk about history you sure do seem to have a selective memory when it comes to Arsenal

His reaction after the Sturridge injury (good job by Sunderland because they have continued to play) has confirmed how I hate him. He isn’t better than Mourinho, has only better servants in the journalism class.

In a heartbeat.

They got a tie… guess what??? We got a tie also…
Don’t want to hear those “they will lose points in some point”… we will also.

But they lost to Bournemouth away :iwobi:

1 Like

We lost to City?

1 Like

14th Jan: Swansea 0-4 Arsenal

21st Jan: Liverpool 2-3 Swansea

Super Klopp!

3 Likes