Who will win the Premier League 2016/17 season?

You think we win the damn league so you can’t say much lol. At least mine is based on reality.

I say we will win the league every year no matter what. My predicition turned out to be closer to “reality” than yours last year, now didn’t it?? :wink:

Hence why no one takes your opinion seriously. Perhaps try shaking it up a little by using reality to make a prediction.

3 Likes

Ouch that hurt, but glad to see you’ve dropped the attmpted humor, this douche bag asshole style of posting is much more up your alley :slight_smile:

:ok_hand:

We finished 10 points behind the Champions, I doubt many people predicted us to be more than 20 points off the pace.

1 Like

I know you are dense aussie but you aren’t this dense. You know what I meant. We were picked to finish below Chelsea, and City and the usual suspects probably you not sure I can’t remember, picked us to finish outside the top 4. And then people were really flipping out saying spurs were better than us :joy:

I predicted us to finish 3rd pre season last year like I did the season before so my predictions haven’t been far off in hindsight.

ManChester City, ManChester United, Arsenal, Chavs

Still think it will be ManCity with Utd behind them. Can’t really see any other team fighting with those two, but last year teaches us not to assume too much.

I’d say best case we hang onto 3rd, fighting off Chelsea, Spurs, and any others who creep up there (Pool, LC?).

Worst case, I could see us fall to 5th very easily. An injury to Giroud, Kosc, Sanchez, or Ozil and we are proper f*d, especially Giroud and Kosc.

Hate to say it, but I think United. They are always lucky in how they grind out results from shit, and now they will be even tighter with Mourinho.

Have to agree with this and add the fact our squad cant handle expectation as was proved last season.
Team and management are damaged goods for the most part.
City at the start of something big now.

Really unpredictable at this stage.
Guardiola, Conte and Mourinho have excellent squad even at this point and they are likely to add more.
But they are also new to the league & their team, so chances that one of them is unable to get their team running straight away.

Guardiola is most likely to suffer because he has a complex system and the players don’t look as intelligent as Bayern & Barcelona players; albeit City has been quite attractive since Pellegrini joined.

Conte’s formation may not work as well in PL, who knows.

Mourinho would be working with a team built completely from scratch, might have some jelling issue or incompatible players or Rooney being a deterrent.

Also need to consider that Chelsea have no Europe.

So at this moment, I find Chelsea with best chance to win the league.

My opinion on Arsenal awaits our transfer activity and how we go about start of season with so many players missing.

You mean you actually have to wait on our transfer activity ? Surely you know that not much good is going to come of it.

You never know.
Never good to completely lose hope.

Would not mind that. It’s more unbearable to see United/Mourinho and Chelsea having premier league success.

2 Likes

PES 2017 graphics so good, you can the dissapointment in Sanchez’ eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIZ7in6DGI8/

1 Like

I don’t give a fuck who wins the league cause it sure as hell won’t be us. On second thoughts, I do give a fuck if Spurs win it so let me rephrase that statement, I don’t give a fuck who wins it as long as it’s not Spurs.

Seriously though, it’s very hard to make that call at this stage cause all we are going with is the reputation of the new managers that have come in. So we think Pep has the best chance, given his record and the Citeh squad, followed by Mourinho cause he has done it a few times but really, at the start of last season, did anyone foresee the shit season that the same Mourinho had with what looked like a pretty strong team on paper, or that Leicester would be the eventual winners with the squad they had on paper?

Personally, as a football fan, I want to see a side that plays attractive football win the title, the kind of football that Liverpool played in that season where they were within touching distance until Gerrard’s epic error gifted the trophy to Citeh.

1 Like

If its not us I cant be doing with adopting another club like kids who follow lower league teams do tbh.

It’s not about adopting another club.

2 Likes