Who will win the Premier League 2016/17 season?

I think Chelsea will win it , but if they do drop points on their travels in the coming games Im not so sure any of the chasing pack are consistent enough to close the gap except mufc . Arsenal in recent seasons and in this simply go to pieces and hit the buffers when faced with the possibility of mounting a real challenge . City and Liverpool have been inconsistent too. Mufc have been building a run of late . I cant get excited because Ive been here too many times b4 only to be frustrated when we choke n fade.

I can’t see Chelsea throwing it away, and I think Man U will be up there as well.
The next two places are much harder to predict but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Man City struggle for top four.
Liverpool just lack that quality in depth and a top class striker to challenge to win the PL this season but like spurs and us will be competing to get a CL place.
But there is no guarantee of us being top four.

Well it won’t be us thats a sure thing, Chelski are sadly looking good.

2 Likes

I agree, perhaps if we miss out it will help to speed up Wongas exit, fingers crossed.

From 2nd to 6th no one is safe. It’s gonna be so tight.

4 Likes

Even if Chelsea draws 4 games and losses 4 they’ll still finish at 86 points. There have been two teams who have not won the League with that many points or more I think (Liverpool 08/09 and Manchester United 11/12), but usually that’s good enough. It’s still a lot of games where they need to drop points in.

1 Like

For the record real Yoda wouldn’t be a Wenger outer he’d be more supportive. Fake ass Yoda.

Such a ridiculous statement. For all of Zlatan’s world-classness, Liverpool have scored the meagre 16 goals more than United this season, being the league’s top goalscorers currently. Imagine what they’d do with a proper striker…

[quote=“Gladiator, post:250, topic:59, full:true”]

Such a ridiculous statement. For all of Zlatan’s world-classness, Liverpool have scored the meagre 16 goals more than United this season, being the league’s top goalscorers currently. Imagine what they’d do with a proper striker…
[/quote]What’s ridiculous?
Liverpool haven’t got a world class striker.
That’s why, when they do get one, they will be genuine contenders for the PL.

1 Like

Preventing goals seems a bit of a higher priority for Liverpool than making them I would think.

1 Like

It is ridiculous because Liverpool are the best scoring side in the league and they don’t need a world class striker because they have no problem scoring goals and are still a better team than United without one.

WTF are you rattling on about?

[quote=“Yoda, post:254, topic:59”]
WTF are you rattling on about?
[/quote]Get used to it, no one’s understood him for the last 7 years :gunnersaurus:

3 Likes

[quote=“Mysty, post:255, topic:59, full:true”]

Has the guy got some unsolved issues, they walk among us :flushed:

1 Like

We refer to them as Daddy issues.

Seek a good therapist then :sunglasses:

The blind adoration for Wenger makes a lot more sense now.

It’s true my two dads love Wenger, maybe even more than I do :giroud2:

1 Like

So I suppose we are at the point of wanting Chelsea to win against Tottenham ? Given we can’t catch Chelsea and we will be in a real shit fight with spurs etc for top 4.

1 Like

I want a draw so they don’t take our win record

1 Like