Who are you?

Cheers!
:grin:

Kirk

God Iā€™ve had withdrawal symptoms from this place. Not been able to access this place for a long time. Now I want my god damn likes back!

7 Likes

Juddersā€¦again!

OA veteran though posted minimally, just so fecking busy!

1 Like

Have one for free :slight_smile:

Formerly known as WilshAmbition, Iā€™ve changed my username to wilshambition, hope itā€™s not very confusing.

Noice but the actual newbies arenā€™t introducing themselves Iā€™ve seen two or three about that Iā€™m not sure were with us at the old site or are brand spanking new.

Theyā€™ve seen your posts and made a run for it :wenger:

3 Likes

I was originally Fuzzboll but I made that account when I was 15. I felt that I needed a fresh start with a new username to reflect how I have become more mature as a poster and ultimately as a person.

9 Likes

Wow Mysty I thought we had that unbreakable pokemon bond between us. ā€¦that hurts. I feel like Ash when Butterfree left him :sob:

And Orangutantastic serves the purpose?

^Struggles with irony.

8 Likes

And memes.

And especially ironic memes.

8 Likes

Quit monkeying around guys.

2 Likes

Nah, I was kidding as well.

And memes.

edit: Shammy beat me to it. Someone start an Anti-Wenger meme thread I need a laffy.

1 Like

Aww you know Iā€™m only joshing :santi2:

Besides, Ash always tends to be a softie and let all his best Pokemon go for no reason. Him and Wenger are like kindred spirits really :arteta:

1 Like

Used to be omniscient.

3 Likes

Makes sense. Donald Trump thinks heā€™s omniscient too.

Somebody should change their user name to HillaryClitton and get some good debates going with you.

1 Like

I nominate @Persona, he loves a name change

2 Likes

Change it back man.