Who are you?

I am Drayton.

1 Like

Unless Draytonā€™s relocated to India, I donā€™t think so :wink:

Who the fuck is @TrickingHats ? So many more name changes than I expected!

I look forward to banning IORP many times in the coming months.

1 Like

Welcome. What a terrible username. :joy:

2 Likes

If people are signing up under a new name, do state who you were previously so we know who you are.

GoonerSoldier from Miami, FLā€¦ Been a Gooner since the beautiful days of Henry. Also, I am a manual master on Fifa. So if you want a real challenge, put the game on full manual and play me on PS4. PS4 username: GoonerSoldier

I used to be BruceCampbellā€¦ Now I NeedCoffee

1 Like

Man you know your a fan of Bateā€™s Motel when it takes you a while to get that double entendre

1 Like

Iā€™ve done a lot of growing up on the old OA and to reflect that Iā€™ve done away with the lowercase g and made it uppercase as a symbol of the truly outstanding poster that I have become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cjbSgy3vSw

8 Likes

When do you evolve into GunnerPR and how many candy does it require?

Made the switch over. So far pretty decent. No striker or centre half yet?

2 Likes

Same oompa as the oompa before me, and many oompa loompas before us.

1 Like

I used to be Jakey Boy on the old site.

Just thought Iā€™d make that clear because now there is no space in between the ā€œJakeyā€ and the ā€œBoyā€, so people might not realise that it is actually me.

My avatar is pretty similar, but it is also not exactly the same as the one I had on the old site. I wouldnā€™t want anyone to not recognise me. So I thought I should point that out.

11 Likes

I thought your avatar was slightly different :wink: lol

When you see @Electrifying 's Magikarp avatar make itā€™s return on this site.

Glorious sight :kosc:

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait to catch one on Go

1 Like

Waiting for ToPo.

g4e hereā€¦FINALLY!

Oh god, i have to say, i donā€™t like this site at all. while this maybe more mobile friendly, itā€™s not very desktop friendly at all, it looks like a giant mess :frowning:

1 Like

Welcome, Mate :wave:, donā€™t worry youā€™ll get used to it, Iā€™m only 2 days here and I love it.

I donā€™t think i can get used to it mate. this is only my 3rd posting here and iā€™m starting to really hate it :frowning:

Iā€™m already missing the more ordered and tidy old forum. iā€™ll be over there till it ends.

See ya all :frowning: