Where are you going on holiday?

I m envious. But i am gonna beat you with Seville in august :wink:

Iā€™m going Tenerife next month.

Iā€™ve been to Seville in August. It was about 45 degrees and my mate got heatstroke. Nice city though.

2 Likes

Donā€™t like place like Barcellona or Ibiza. Too mainstream. Seville is also cheaper.

Nice one Phoebica! Looks like decent weather too :smiley:

2 Likes

Fucking holiday hipster. :wink:

1 Like

It was @AbouCuellar who convinced me to go to Seville ;).
You have great movida in Seville, as well.

Malta

5 Likes

You should try San SebastiĆ”n or Galicia (Santiago de Compostela o La CoruƱa) next time, man, less overwhelming heat in August and also beautiful cities with interesting cultures. (the gallegas are nice tooā€“though not everyone shares this feeling with me)

Agree with you on Barcelona or Ibiza, though, I sometimes go to Barcelona cause I have friends/had a girlfriend there and do it without having to deal with touristic crap, but still, the amount of tourists there is annoying. And yeh, fuck Ibiza, Mallorca >>> Ibiza.

2 Likes

Going here as well, as you said, itā€™s gonna be so hot :mustafi:

Would love to visit Northern Spain, tbh.

@AbouCuellar, i will have almost 4 hours free before catching the train from Atocha to Seville. Is Puerta del Sol so far away from Atocha? Would like to visit it.

Heading to Tasmania this weekend for a blokes weekend/ AFL game, then Sydney the weekend after for Arsenal.

2 Likes

Nice! How are you finding it?

No, itā€™s a short, short walk. If Iā€™m in Madrid and available we can meet for a drink and Iā€™ll show you the centre quickly.

1 Like

Cool! It would be great so i could abuse you with food names directly :poldi:

4 Likes

Could you please film this?

3 Likes

Maybe just took a photo :wink:

Ah I need to go to Seville. Been to so many places in Spain, but not there.

1 Like

Where have you been lady?

Speaking of San SebastiƔn, stopped there for lunch on the way back from Bordeaux on Sunday:

Photo going down in 3, 2, 1ā€¦

6 Likes