What was your first Arsenal top?

Prices are a joke. Expecting to pay £34 on a 9 year old shirt :xhaka:

I think the 94-98 era home shirts were all great, they didn’t change too much

But the best one has to be my kiddies shirt from 92-93 season with the black shoulder trim. NICE :sunglasses:

The bruised banana had the best shorts…

Lol fuck yeah, Sega as a sponsor was legit. Wish I had been around for that.

1 Like

The first kit I ever bought is the 125 years home kit because until my 18 I never had an account paypal to shop on Internet and the Nike Points in Naples (one or two) never had Arsenal kits or something else.

After that, I bought the Herbert Chapman kit, 08/10 home kit, 14/15 yellow kit, 04/05 blue kit (plus some tracktops, a tracksuit, a fantastic polo etc…)

This is technically the first shirt I was ever bought. My dad being a typical bloke ballsed up and bought six year old me a shirt that would fit a big teenager or small adult lol

However he’s a bit of a legend and kept the ill fitting one and bought me another one that actually fit, meaning I could just about wear it to Wembley see us beat Hull in 2014 at the age of 24 :grin:

10 Likes

The last shirt i bought…

That is a fantastic looking shirt we need to go back to that as an away kit. Is that blue or black on the arms?

Dude that’s a goalkeepers shirt! That’s black on the sleeves. They did a few different colours, I remember wanting the away version that was a pretty out there orange :grin:

1 Like

I’m so sorry…

I think I was only 7yo and it had lightning…

3 Likes

That’s a cracking shirt.

3 Likes

Really? Lol

Looks like a sweater for Noel Edmunds

2 Likes

Amazing shirt, how could it not be? If that was what Puma was coming out with instead of that ugly Barça 3rd kit we’ve got for next season we’d all be happy.

1 Like

Mine was the late 80’s red JVC sponsored shirt.

1 Like

I believe they still sponsor the club in some capacity, not the shirts obviously.

At least go on google and find us an image you lazy fuck

Ahh cool. Just did a bit of research on them and I never realised they were a japanese company. Apparently they’re connected to HMV, but they’re still going strong (relatively).

[quote=“JakeyBoy, post:26, topic:1480”]
This is technically the first shirt I was ever bought. My dad being a typical bloke ballsed up and bought six year old me a shirt that would fit a big teenager or small adult lol

However he’s a bit of a legend and kept the ill fitting one and bought me another one that actually fit, meaning I could just about wear it to Wembley see us beat Hull in 2014 at the age of 24 :grin:
[/quote]Weirdly as well, this was also my first Arsenal shirt I think :slight_smile: I can’t remember if I had this first, or whether I received the home shirt we wore at that time as my first too, also a real beauty.

My only regret is I no longer have that goalkeeper top. I think I decided years later it didn’t fit anymore and didn’t feel I should keep it, but rather wish I had now :santi: Still got the glorious Double winning home shirt though! The away top was a real beauty that season too.

Top thread btw Calum, really reminds you we’ve had some pretty awesome kits over the years. Just wish they stop bloody changing them every season now :frowning:

2 Likes

This is mine. Worn by my 7-year old in this pic :grin:

3 Likes