What are you watching?

Knew they were the first British side to win it, never knew they were the first northern Europeans to do it.

First to win it all being from the same city as the club aswell

That’s phenomenal tbf. Can’t see it ever being equalled

I didn’t even know Northern European was a thing. What does it mean?

Just say Germany but it sounds good.

Found this. Sounds a little less impressive tbh.

According to the United Nations, Northern European countries are Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom

Okay fair one. The first none latin side then.

1 Like

3 episodes into Line of Duty and it’s very strange seeing Paul Higgins being the opposite of what I know him to be, as the shouty, abusive, Scottsman :arteta:

2 Likes

If it isn’t Humpty Numpty sat on top of a collapsing wall like a clueless egg cunt

2 Likes

Line of Duty

Oh
Em
Gee

1 Like

Jamie >>>>>>> Malcolm

1 Like

Baywatch :smile:

Amazon Prime have every episode. I remember watching it as a kid but obviously not from the start. What great TV it is :laughing:

I found the intricate plot details too difficult to follow so didn’t bother watching it.

3 Likes

Baywatch was amazing, then Baywatch Nights happened :grimacing:

3 Likes

Nicole Eggert isn’t in it yet. Neither is Pamela Anderson or Yasmine Bleeth :santi: And Hobie isn’t yet played by that weirdo who appeared on Celeb Big Brother.

On Her Majesty’s Secret Service @Persona

1 Like

Good man. :slight_smile:

Is it finished? What did you think?

Best Bond soundtrack, I reckon (although I have a soft spot for Diamonds are Forever) and Telly Savalas makes the Blofeld role his own.

2 Likes

Finally got around to watching the Chernobyl show, it’s really good and almost too intense at times.

3 Likes

Watched the first episode last night really good tbh.