What are you watching?

Gimme the link. I’m prepared to watch it, or at least some of it.

Ok well I think this is part 1 of several. He takes his time with it but you’ll soon see the detail he goes into with it all

I’ve watched a couple of episodes of F1: Drive to survive on Netflix, great insight into the teams and the human aspects of the sport, what amazed me the most is the outstanding production/video quality, that stuff is beautiful to watch.

1 Like

If you enjoyed that there’s something similar on Amazon Prime and it follows McLaren the year they were awful with the Honda engines and then swapped to Renault. Follows Alonso and Van Dorn, it’s very , very good!

2 Likes

Cheers for that, will give it a watch after finishing this one, the Honda engine debacle with McLaren intrigued me these last seasons, more so when RedBull Racing switched to Honda’s this year.

What’s that?

Is it ‘Drive’?

I’m sure it’s called Grand Prix Driver.

1 Like

Finished After Life. The ending montage with this song in it was really touching.

:giroud3:

1 Like

All SciFi nerds should be watching The Expanse on Prime.

1 Like

The Expanse is so ducking good!

1 Like

Going to give it a watch after I finish my ds9 rewatch

are you really that tired of rewatching tng and voyager or what happened? :neutral_face:

1 Like

I only watched voyage all the way through for the first time at beginning off the year.

An I haven’t watched ds9 since it first aired on TV an never seen the final season so it needed to be rewatched while I haven’t got Bab5 stuck in my head to compare it to.

My Tng rewatch will start before the Picard series starts :grin:.

1 Like

DS9 is my favorite Star Trek series. Sooo good. The final season is probably the best ending to any SciFi series ever, IMO.

Speaking of Star Trek, The Orville is a fantastic step in for actual Star Trek and I highly recommend it to anyone with a taste for science-fi

pfft, having another opinion than mine. how dare you.

jokes aside, I actually kind of only like the tng style but I absolutely love that one. The more scientific philosophical exploration style, it’s the carl sagan mentality that I dig. it’s mind expanding rather than mind numbing. voyager has a bit of it but ds9 is like a reality show on a space station which has nothing of it imo. voyager was a tiny step back towards the tng style but after voyager it just became more generic. The original series also has the tng approach for it’s time I suppose but while charming it is too old for me I feel.

The Expanse which you mentioned earlier is probably good (I quit trying after a season) for its genre, but the genre is not the same as tng is, they’re just both have the ‘sci-fi’ tag and that’s it, to me. I do consider myself a sci-fi fan to some degree, but I like Moon more than I like Interstellar if you know what I mean.

It’s really not tbh

It’s watchable but nowhere near any ST series

Just finished this. Really would highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Bird Box. Thrilling horror. 8/10

Last ever episode of Still Game. What an ending :heart: